Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Last edited:
Here you go 
http://www.cafleurebon.com/new-fragrance-bond-no-9-httpwww-bondno9-com-virtual-perfume/
just because the time I could have spent typing something insulting or witty to you I could just copy and paste you a link to all your answers.

#humblelogic
it's not about being witty or insulting. It's the fact that this exact topic was brought up a few pages ago and was (semi) jokingly put in the thread title. Though people STILL don't wanna read. This isn't just one case, it's a lot of people on NT in general :lol:

Last edited:
it's not about being witty or insulting. It's the fact that this exact topic was brought up a few pages ago and was (semi) jokingly put in the thread title. Though people STILL don't wanna read. This isn't just one case, it's a lot of people on NT in general :lol:
Right lol

Come on NSJ you dont have to be a **** about it. Its not like its in the title of the thread with its name and where you can buy it exclusively. Just because you have been here forever and have put out some of the best splits don't give you the right to be all uppity.
[emoji]128520[/emoji]

Threw on Bleecker Street today, didn't like the smell at first. Damn near choked myself on the car ride to work. Really enjoyed the dry down though, smells :pimp:

You weren't kidding about that sprayer, that thing is monstrous. @UNIQUEKICKZ

*** SPLITS // PdM Herod // PdM Galloway ***

All questions or concerns, PM me!

Google doc has been updated.

5ml- $14

10ml- $25

20ml- $48

30ml- $69

Parfums de Marly- Herod (y'all seen this enough times, like 20 by now..)

Parfums de Marly- Galloway (spicy-freshie, in the same vein as Lalique White. Actually, they smell exactly alike, except this is done 10x better on the ingredients.)

Extrait de Minimalisme Extrait de Minimalisme I need more of that juice breh. That .10 is the truth. Hands down the most used juice I own. I ran thru that 30 ml. Ima need that 60 ml for sure. If u have a larger size for a better price I'm def interested.

Back
Top Bottom