Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

xdfunk xdfunk charmcitykid charmcitykid I personally enjoy y’all post. I don’t necessarily agree with some of y’all post but it’s definitely good banter n not detailing the thread imo 🤷‍♂️

FYI imo
Git is a fall/winter frag anything below 60 degrees is peak performance for git.

I really want to buy a bottle of byredo b’afreek :evil: To make as my daily driver but I wanna give le Lebo frags a chance.
anyone can recommend some heavy hitters from them?

Last edited:
Le labo is a real strange house.
For me, i cant wear the majority of their stuff but bergamote22 is a banger if u like citrus. Probably my fav citrus frag out. Gaiac is great but superrrr woody. The noir is nice imo, and santal 33 is their best seller but smells bad to me. The iris one is nice but on the femme side. Same with neroli. I havent smelled the whole line in a few yrs, and theres been a few things added since....but thts my 2cents

who knows about this intense vetiver? as far as designer, this is a BANGER 🔥🔥🔥
IMG_20200622_111414_786.jpg

this is next to bdc. i absolutely LOVE this stuff. grown man right here! will ALWAYS keep a fresh bottle!
I have the original edt. It’s good, lasts a whilE, but it does get old really fast.

I’ve been reading a lot lately about how Bergamote 22 is supposedly great for hotter weather and I just don’t get it. I have a sample and I’m not wowed by it. I smell the iris which turns me off.

Ain’t nothing better then not rocking anything for an extended period of time and coming back to all Your frags like they’re your first borns.

Yea i go weeks sometimes without spraying anything, mostly out of pure lazyness.

Right now since it's the middle of summer, with the heat and humidity i don't spray anything on for work since i sweat so much.

Ain’t nothing better then not rocking anything for an extended period of time and coming back to all Your frags like they’re your first borns.

Loving the house of Boadicea at the moment

I've been throwing something on the past couple nights after I take a shower, but man I barely ever leave the house at this point :lol:. I've barely worn any fragrances at all this entire year. I used to RELIGIOUSLY put something on

Subtle flex in the background. Noice.

Bergamote 22 and Xerjoff Nio are my two favorite citrus frags.
Lol. Totally not intended. What am i gonna do, go to the other side of the room to take pic? I woulda at least tried to organize and not to look like a slob if so.

Yea i go weeks sometimes without spraying anything, mostly out of pure lazyness.

Right now since it's the middle of summer, with the heat and humidity i don't spray anything on for work since i sweat so much.

I’m in the same boat. Realized as soon as I stepped out it was evaporating.

I've been throwing something on the past couple nights after I take a shower, but man I barely ever leave the house at this point :lol:. I've barely worn any fragrances at all this entire year. I used to RELIGIOUSLY put something on

At this point all my frags are self indulgences for lounging after the shower if I do wear something. I had a decent of Valiant that I primarily wore around the crib. Damn shame cause it’s gone a full bottle goes For a rack.

went to saks today for about 15 mins. the last 15 mins of the day apparently.

smelled Dubai Indigo smells :wow: def Unisex. kinda feminine byt a man can def pull it off.

Reminded me of this pink incense i use to smell when i was a kid its a vague memory but i def remember the scent from my childhood.

Aventus is eh.
Silver mountain water smells just like Cremo Silver Water Birch body wash.

Virgin Island Water smells like coconut drinks

Royal Oud: eff this fragrence. smelks like i lit the test paper on fire :lol:
i didnt even give it time to sit with me.

i tried to smell some Tom Fords with wild italian names.Cant remember which cuz im kinda ghetto and they said the store was closing so i bounced :lol: wasnt impressed tho. old man scents

went to saks today for about 15 mins. the last 15 mins of the day apparently.

smelled Dubai Indigo smells :wow: def Unisex. kinda feminine byt a man can def pull it off.

Reminded me of this pink incense i use to smell when i was a kid its a vague memory but i def remember the scent from my childhood.
Yea, def strong unisex type of sense. I really liked it though. Was on the fence for almost 6 months on buying it. Ordered a decant of it last month, wore it to a bbq, and the compliments were insane. May not be for everybody, but I genuinely really enjoy the scent. Definitely an incense kinda undertone.

Yo anyone put cologne on before bed? Only ask because I watched a fashion video on YouTube and the dude being interviewed wore Valentino to bed. IMO dude was extra af 😆. I see no need unless I got a new shorty I’m trying to get at.

Last edited:
Yo anyone put cologne on before bed? Only ask because I watched a fashion video on YouTube and the dude being interviewed wore Valentino to bed. IMO dude was extra af 😆. I see no need unless I got a new shorty I’m trying to get at.
Nah, that’s doing way to much. I usually re-apply deodorant before bed, but that’s as far as I go.

to everyone who purchased creed decants from me, all packages were shipped out yesterday and tracking provided. yall will all receive your packages by tmrw 10:30am. thank you all! ✊🏾

Back
Top Bottom