Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Sniffed around in long Island all day today all Creed, Tom Ford and YSL latest...I wasn't feeling anything new.

I thought the new Creed Viking was eh along with the Tom Ford Fing Fabulous or whatever its called....I actually found offensive smelling along with Portofino, Oud Wood and Costa Azzura
Also tried the Creed Mayfair, Erolfa and Santal didn't care for them either.
The only thing that smelled ok was Tom Ford White Suede.
Tried a couple YSL scents...whats the hype about with YSL???
I didn't care for any of them.

hope everyone had a good holiday. Planning on possibly picking up some aventus and doing a split if any1 needs to reup since i haven't in a while. gauging interest, so pm me and let me know how much you want. don't know what batch it will be, so no need to ask. 10ml shipped for $27, 20ml for $50.

It's been in the 50's where I live recently, so I used up my samples of Herod and Tobacco Vanille. Next big purchase will be a bottle of one of them

I def had my finger on that unsub button....but he was talking some sense.:lol:

Good job BBB ya did good....
tumblr_olkz9jUPin1t553g0o1_500.gif

Aventus bottle is on the way. 80mls left to split

10ml shipped for $27, 20ml for $50. 30ml for 72$

Pm me to secure yours and get payment in. When its gone its gone.

Flipped an ugly International Concepts button up and a basic Nike hoodie I got for Xmas for a 50ml bottle of The One edp at Macy’s. Think I came out ok.

I gotta agree. It's not trash, but it's far from good. I personally would never wear it and wouldn't pay anywhere near the price that a full bottle goes for on discount sites, let alone retail. But that's just my opinion.

It's so polarizing. I guess that's why this topic comes up every other month.

As I said before. To say "not my cup of tea" or "doesn't work for me" is fine.
But when people say it's utterly trash, a scrubber, smells horrid; everyone is entitled to their own opinion, even if it's wrong.

Back
Top Bottom