Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

just got one of my packages today,

new malt, ysl body kuoros, ysl l'homme, lolita lempicka, jpg le male and givenchy pi.

new malt and pi smell awesome. very nice scents. those are my two new ones out of this bunch. pi i smelled in store, but NM was a blind purchase based on reviews. didnt smell it until i opened it.

new malt, ysl body kuoros, ysl l'homme, lolita lempicka, jpg le male and givenchy pi.

new malt and pi smell awesome. very nice scents. those are my two new ones out of this bunch. pi i smelled in store, but NM was a blind purchase based on reviews. didnt smell it until i opened it.

New Malt? Are you referring to Angel Pure Malt?

New Malt? Are you referring to Angel Pure Malt?

yea lol idk why i typed 'new'. and i definitely don't know why i typed it three times haha. pure malt.

s1169424-main-Lhero.jpg

If u guys think HTTP,smells good on yourself , you should have a female wear it, my Puerto Rican princess wore it to work today and I wanted to rip her clothes off ASAP!!!!!!!!!

Got my HTTP in today and its AMAZING! Total blind buy because Stillin729 hasnt steered me wrong yet.....going back to those Eastlands lol. To me this stuff is better than Aventus.

Lol those Eastlands get crazy compliments, it's def very good glad you guys are liking it

I dunno if I'm ready to say it's better than Aventus but it's close for sure

Last edited:
Smells like a fresh spring bath in a waterfall by the Orchard. But manly. I don't get the digital theme though.

Last edited:
gonna run through my pm's and confirm certain people for the aventus split, if you've already paid me you are for certain in
probably gonna have to buy another flacon

Going on vacation tomorrow and got my Versace Eau Fraiche Eau and Aventus Creed :pimp:.

San Diego, here I come!

new rule for splits, be ready to pay once you pm me
getting way too confusing
probably close to 30 pm's just for aventus
first come(aka pay) first serve

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom