Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

NSJ, I got my HTTP, yesterday as well.. I'm glad it came, the two samples I got from bond, 2of my homegirls borrowed them without asking. Lol.... After u said you were filling these atomizers by hand, I will be adding a nice tip when the Aventus come in... It's the least I can do

Impressions? And yes NSJ is def hooking y'all up

Dawg I'm in love. I want to rip my own clothes off and roll in them.

I like it better than Aventus (also my ex mentioned that it smelled like this other dude so gave up on that). Plus IMO I think Aventus has a older dude vibe to it and this http is perfect for a young cat like myself.

Damn my HTTP didn't come in yet :frown:

Hopefully tomorrow...cannot wait after hearing these replys

And for sure on hooking NSJ up

Last edited:
Dawg I'm in love. I want to rip my own clothes off and roll in them.

I like it better than Aventus (also my ex mentioned that it smelled like this other dude so gave up on that). Plus IMO I think Aventus has a older dude vibe to it and this http is perfect for a young cat like myself.

I love Aventus but what I love about HTTP is that it's the same from beginning to end and it's def an everyday, everywhere scent

People can rip Bond No. 9 but they know how to create a scent from someone else's scent

^^ Man can't wait for my split after hearing all this good stuff. I love Aventus, but my biggest and only knock on it is I'm one of those people who literally cannot smell it on myself. Only cologne that does that for me. Since I can't smell it, I can't personally appreciate it, unlike others around me.

That's my gripe with Aventus also. On top of the fact that I've smelled so many different batch variations, but have only owned one which I wasn't impressed with.

Not sure how old this is but

nthat.gif

Got the HTTP! It went to my neighbors house somehow, but she brought it over about 15 minutes ago...thank god she brought it over before I saw your reply NSJ, I would've been freaking out :lol:

God damn I'm about to shower now just so I can throw it on and go out...can't wait
pimp.gif

That http is sexy man, thanks nsj. Lighter and more refreshing than Aventus. I see this thing coming alive late summer.

Eau de toilettes are the best...light and enticing all at once.

i dislike it when people where heavy scents all the time

The problem is that some people overdo it with the sprays. For stronger scents, you're supposed to spray a foot away onto your torso, and that should be good enough. I know some people who do 5-6 sprays though :x I get nauseous smelling those people, especially I've been drinking a lot. Definitely makes me wanna puke

Anyway, I just got the DH Intense yesterday. It's definitely "different" :lol: The initial spray is kinda gross to be honest, but it got better by the time I got fully dressed.

Not really my style but I got compliments from my female friends yesterday (which I never get when I use the other few colognes I have :lol: ). Gotta use it for the club and see how it works. And it's nowhere as bad as my last DH cologne, Fahrenheit 32 :x :x :x Women liked it on me but it makes me literally sick.

My perfect scent would be a Burberry London or Gucci by Gucci that actually lasts :smh: Something tobacco-ish. Can't be spending $260 for Tobacco Vanille until I pay back my school loans :smh:

Last edited:
The problem is that some people overdo it with the sprays. For stronger scents, you're supposed to spray a foot away onto your torso, and that should be good enough. I know some people who do 5-6 sprays though
sick.gif
I get nauseous smelling those people, especially I've been drinking a lot. Definitely makes me wanna puke

Anyway, I just got the DH Intense yesterday. It's definitely "different"
laugh.gif
The initial spray is kinda gross to be honest, but it got better by the time I got fully dressed. Not really my style but I got compliments from my female friends yesterday (which I never get when I use the other few colognes I have
laugh.gif
). Gotta use it for the club and see how it works

My perfect scent would be a Burberry London or Gucci by Gucci that actually lasts
mean.gif
Something tobacco-ish. Can't be spending $260 for Tobacco Vanille until I pay back my school loans 
Burberry London is amazing fam. Probably my personal favorite next to Aventus. 

Aventus is amazing because it is fruity and masculine at the same time. And girls LOVE anything that's fruity, especially if it's not feminine like their body wash

Burberry London is amazing fam. Probably my personal favorite next to Aventus. 

Aventus is amazing because it is fruity and masculine at the same time. And girls LOVE anything that's fruity, especially if it's not feminine like their body wash

Burberry London is my favorite scent too, but the problem is that it disappears on me after about an hour or two :\

WOAH @ the HTTP

Compliment on top of compliment and its a f^%^#g Sunday night

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom