Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Damn dawg you have to spray a hundred plus sprays into each bottle? That is wild

If you ever feel like PM'ing me the steps, I would have no problem being the next person that splits something we all want...that being said I'd hope someone else takes the task next, and so on, so on...I know you don't want to keep splittin forever :lol:
Lol yeah that's how I've been doing it

Received my sample of Creed Aventus in the mail today and decided to wear it to class during the evening. it wasnt long before I started receiving compliments. We need to do a split on here ASAP

Can anyone recommend a cologne for high school? Don't want anything too loud that will annoy people, also $100 or cheaper preferably.
Diesel Only The Brave seems to be cheaper than most and everyone seems to love it.

Nothing but compliments and it's not overused.

just ordered a handful of joints i needed to reup on and a couple new ones..can't wait to receive them!

JPG, YSL L'homme, Lolita Lempicka, Givenchy Pi, Armani Attitude, Armani Code Ultimate, Angel Pure Malt, F C U K, Lancome Hypnose, Avon Black Suede, GIT, and YSL Body Kuoros.

Damn you went in on ordering

I need to cop some VS Very Sexy it's been a couple years since my last bottle

Was I the only one who ordered Pure Malt and was somewhat dissppointed by it? i've have had it for close to 2 years now and it has become one of my lease used colognes.

Was I the only one who ordered Pure Malt and was somewhat dissppointed by it? i've have had it for close to 2 years now and it has become one of my lease used colognes.
what dont you like about it? i was thinking about ordering it for the upcoming cooler months.

the way i heard it described by a lot of people was basically sex in a bottle

Just sold my Pure Malt, wasn't impressed and it had below average and usually spotty performance.. Bout to order a bottle of Pure Havane and rock that when I don't want to use expensive *** Tonka Imperiale..

Trying to get my bottles down to 5 and go mostly with decants.

I'm not crazy about I like New Haarlem so much better

I have both and I tend to agree with you that New Harlem smells better. I enjoy DHI better than Pure Malt as well. In the summer months DHI is like my go to happy hour, club, hookah bar scent :lol:

What are the benefits of buying decants opposed to buying entire bottles.. Sorry im kinda new to this stuff

I have both and I tend to agree with you that New Harlem smells better. I enjoy DHI better than Pure Malt as well. In the summer months DHI is like my go to happy hour, club, hookah bar scent :lol:

DHI was always too strong to me but I may have to revisit it for another try

I might have to try Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille again too but I wasn't crazy about it

Last edited:
How would you describe DHI?

Here is the description: "Top note is lavender; middle notes are iris, ambrette (musk mallow) and pear; base notes are vetiver and virginia cedar."

IMO its a strong sort of sweet fragrance too strong to be an offcie or every day scent. Its definetely strong so you dont need to over do it. A night time fragrance that can be worn at night in the summer but I would recommend saving it for the fall and winter months.

Back
Top Bottom