Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

just sent my payment for the bond split.  1st split pretty hyped actually.  Should have asked ahead of time but what does it get shipped out in, will I need to buy an atomizer? 

Kinda pissed, ups still hasn't delivered the package
Gotta go to class soon
Won't get the packages out til tomorrow morning
Sorry folks

I sent you the payment for the Bond NSJ, I wore some IM to my see my friend at her job.. The first the said was, what u wearing ? It smells soo damn good, safe to safe tonite will be a good nite

Whenever I ordered the bond it asked what samples Iwanted and they didnt send any of the ones I asked for :lol:

:lol: me too

they sent me Montauk which is easily their worst cologne IMO and the Hamptons and Sag Harbor which aren't bad but more for a chick

how do you like the Fire Island? I can't remember if I liked it or not

it's basically their Virgin Island Water as you can only really wear it when it's hot as hell and on vacation

I remember it smelling like sun tan lotion

how do you like the Fire Island? I can't remember if I liked it or not

it's basically their Virgin Island Water as you can only really wear it when it's hot as hell and on vacation

I remember it smelling like sun tan lotion
Haven't tried it on but just now smelled the sprayer...smells EXACTLY like sun tan lotion, and I mean EXACTLY

Definitely similar to aventus, I'd have to give each a full run, don't have tons of experience with aventus
But again they are quite similar, the bond is definitely fruitier and brighter, which I actually like more
Though I wouldn't buy til I got it for much cheaper

Can anyone recommend a cologne for high school? Don't want anything too loud that will annoy people, also $100 or cheaper preferably.

Can anyone recommend a cologne for high school? Don't want anything too loud that will annoy people, also $100 or cheaper preferably.
Younger girls definitely love Abercrombie fierce....though you run the risk of smelling like lots of other guys
Clinique happy would be good
Nautica voyage is good
Both inexpensive, both great
Hell you can get both for well under $100

I really need to find a way to get the tops off these bottles
Transferring into decants by spraying is such a pain in the ***

YSL L'Homme

No matter how us heads feel about it, girls flock to that indoors/at night...summer/spring/fall/winter

Damn dawg you have to spray a hundred plus sprays into each bottle? That is wild

If you ever feel like PM'ing me the steps, I would have no problem being the next person that splits something we all want...that being said I'd hope someone else takes the task next, and so on, so on...I know you don't want to keep splittin forever :lol:

Back
Top Bottom