Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

last call on that stuff 3 posts above....go on and fund all the crap i bought this week. save on multiple purchases, pm me. And if u r lookin for anything not listed. Pm me, i may have it too

i think my collection is just about where i want it to be for now, and am gonna try to take a break from new purchases after my last cpl acquisitions. You know that'll never happen though, but i gotta tone it down for sure, at least for a long while. I got enough jucie to last me like 3 lifetimes now i'm sure. it's really sick in the head. only bought one pair of kicks in the last year though i think, so i guess that's a plus.

S/O to NT's resident split gods on these two fragrances:

View media item 1905884
Knightsbridge (Baise) Tobacco Vanille (Funk).

Both are amazing after a test spray from each but TV :wow:

Heaven in a bottle, b.

Such a shame that for the next week (at least) it's going to be in the low 80's for me.

Last edited:
RObtoofresco...so wait, u like the TV or what? can't tell from those green faces u posted....

and be careful with that stuff, it's really strong as ****, projects and lasts like a beast

RObtoofresco...so wait, u like the TV or what? can't tell from those green faces u posted....

and be careful with that stuff, it's really strong as ****, projects and lasts like a beast
:lol: yeah, I thought the emoticons might be misleading so I edited it before you posted this.

I love it, fam.

I've always been partial to Vanilla anything & this fragrance seems like it was made for me.

The vanilla is amazing & the tobacco gives it a nice, warm touch.

Last edited:
yea i love the stuff, too much and i choke myself out tho. i only do two sprays from the bottle now, i'd say 3 max from the 10ml decant for me even, but do you if u need more. the opening is a little sharp, but once it settles down after a few mins, it's lovely imo. and the stuff don't quit, i can easily smell it into the next day

enjoy it!

Last edited:
This may sound stupid....but if there's anyone into collecting bottles, I have some empty http bottles from all the splits I did. Some probably even have a tiny bit left in them. If anyone is interested let me know

I have a roughly 90% full bottle of Pure Malt if anyone wants it

just got a brand new bottle from my mom

Back
Top Bottom