Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Man the GIT slander going on in here :smh:. GIT is one of my favorite year-round casual scents. Just wished I got better longevity. After 5-6 hours I can't smell anything |I

all packages shipped this morning. if u didn't receive tracking from me on something pm me.....i have a decant here that i thought was sold, but i couldnt find anyone to match it up to, so if i missed u, hit me up.

if it aint anyone's then i have another 10ml of tobacco vanille for sale.

all packages shipped this morning. if u didn't receive tracking from me on something pm me.....i have a decant here that i thought was sold, but i couldnt find anyone to match it up to, so if i missed u, hit me up.

if it aint anyone's then i have another 10ml of tobacco vanille for sale.

what the low $ on that TV ? :nerd:

Got 50ml of aventus to letgo, need a cpl bucks for something,

5ml. = $13
10ml = $22
20ml = $40

and other goods for nice and cheap:

10ml Amouage Memoir Man -- $20
10ml Guerlain Spiritueuse Double Vanille - $35
10ml Creed Original Santal -- $20
10ml Odin NY Semma -- $20
Xerjoff Casamorati Mefisto - official 12ml discovery set mini bottle (missing a cpl sprays) $30

First come first serve. Shipping included. Only available at this price for the next day probably. take multiples and save on shipping.

Last edited:
Today I layered Orange Sanguine over a spray of TdH to see if i can get more citrus, but that earthy vetiver TdH combo swallowed OS up. Could just get TdH eau fraiche i suppose :lol:

Got a feeling USPS confiscated all 10 of the 100ml HomeBrews I shipped Saturday, why else would the 4 seperate decants I shipped were scanned and delivered, but none of the HomeBrews were even scanned. 
mean.gif

Damn..

I got back from out of town and had The One EDP waiting for me, appreciate it as always. I loved the original (have a bottle from it from a few years ago in fact), but wanted to try out the EDP. It's as solid as expected.

Got a feeling USPS confiscated all 10 of the 100ml HomeBrews I shipped Saturday, why else would the 4 seperate decants I shipped were scanned and delivered, but none of the HomeBrews were even scanned. 
mean.gif

Why would they do that?
Shhh don't even know, I didn't ship from my usual P.O., never had problems before, I'm like 1000+ packages in. I hope they're just being lazy/late af, but the various 10ml decants were all scanned and delivered today.

I have a handful of the "water" scents. Whats a good starting point to try out the darker side?

I have a handful of the "water" scents. Whats a good starting point to try out the darker side?

That new John Varvatos Dark Rebel is reminiscent of a dark swamp water. Can't get any closer to dark water in my opinion.

That new John Varvatos Dark Rebel is reminiscent of a dark swamp water. Can't get any closer to dark water in my opinion.
Lol, other than the typical light stuff, whats good musk or just something heavier in general that isnt fruity. Is Paco Rabanne in that class?

Last edited:
Lol, other than the typical light stuff, whats good musk or just something heavier in general that isnt fruity. Is Paco Rabanne in that class?
Your best bet is to just go out and try as much as you can. You seem new to this so it isn't easy to recommend specific scents.I know you aren't looking for fresh scents, but there's just tons and tons of heavier scents out there man

If you have a spehora near you, check them out. They have their stuff labeled for certain categories like woody and fruity and whatnot. It's a start

Last edited:
Bond 9 Hampton for this 81 degree weather in daygo. :pimp:
Tryna switch up and keep these slootz on their toes.

Last day for these prices if anyone wants.to get in.

And some new stuff added:

Byredo Westbrook 9ml- $22
Armani Privee Vetiver Babylon 10ml - $20
Le Labo Santal 33 9ml - $22

Got 50ml of aventus to letgo, need a cpl bucks for something,

5ml. = $13
10ml = $22
20ml = $40

and other goods for nice and cheap:

10ml Amouage Memoir Man -- $20
10ml Guerlain Spiritueuse Double Vanille - $35
10ml Creed Original Santal -- $20
10ml Odin NY Semma -- $20
Xerjoff Casamorati Mefisto - official 12ml discovery set mini bottle (missing a cpl sprays) $30

First come first serve. Shipping included. Only available at this price for the next day probably. take multiples and save on shipping.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom