Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Gotcha, thanks!

Guess I can always have my 1 oz to compare it to...I'll think about it!

the biggest issue with Creeds is people think it's fake when it's not because the batches def. vary in the opening so if say someone had Aventus and it was more smokey or pineapple then they might think the one they got is fake

the key is in the dry down because they ALL smell the same once they dry

that is why the ashy non sense for Aventus is so ridic; would I love more pineapple in the opening, of course but I know once it dries it is gonna smell the same no matter what batch # I have

damn seems like cologne just generally doesnt project well on me. any advice on how to get the best out of your sprays, or if i should just give a couple more sprays? right now i just do two sprays to each side of my neck and one to my wrist and dab them together.

damn seems like cologne just generally doesnt project well on me. any advice on how to get the best out of your sprays, or if i should just give a couple more sprays? right now i just do two sprays to each side of my neck and one to my wrist and dab them together.

even though you might not smell it; believe me people do

don't dab also it ruins the notes; something I learned along the way; Just spray and let it settle from there.

what are your colognes you wear?

Anyone rocking Chanel Pour Monsieur Concentree?

I remember liking this once upon a time. I'm going to go try it again in person.

And is it the OG Pour Monsieur that they don't sell in America?

even though you might not smell it; believe me people do

don't dab also it ruins the notes; something I learned along the way; Just spray and let it settle from there.

what are your colognes you wear?

YSL libre, versace signature, dior homme intense, etc... but thanks for the advice. :smokin

Do these oils come from the original manufacturer, are they recreations, or do they use the edt/edp to make the oil?
recreations but they use the same ingredients or something like that. But the good ones smell dead on! And they last all day  plus u can use it for the house and in other stuff like lotion.

this smell is so sexy on a guy. i'm a lucky girl.
devil.gif
copped the oil!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/IMPRESSION-...261225152515?pt=fragrance&hash=item3cd23b8003

But in my IMO, the best cologne I always always get compliments on is curve and issey

Last edited:
What does GIT smell like? The name makes it sound like an old man would wear it lol.

Anybody have YSL L'homme? I'm thinking about picking up the 3.3 + 1.3 oz gift set for 55 on perfumania. Mainly need it for work on the office during the summer and even to go to bars and whatnot. How's the longevity and projection? Good for the summer?

I currently have YSL Live Jazz and it doesn't last at all and has basically Zero projection

What does GIT smell like? The name makes it sound like an old man would wear it lol.

Anybody have YSL L'homme? I'm thinking about picking up the 3.3 + 1.3 oz gift set for 55 on perfumania. Mainly need it for work on the office during the summer and even to go to bars and whatnot. How's the longevity and projection? Good for the summer?

I currently have YSL Live Jazz and it doesn't last at all and has basically Zero projection
Hit me up if you want a sample pack from me, will have l'homme in it
Can throw in some git too

L'homme is good, smells amazing and garners plenty of compliments.. performance is another issue tho, and i wouldn't consider it a "going out" frag unless its a super hot and muggy night.

GIT is kinda got that old man scent to it, it's from the 80's so I picture dudes in color sweaters and cowboy boots

Many people love it tho

I got my Aventus Thursday , smells amazing even the shipping box and packing paper smelled like heaven. They didn't give the samples I ask for, instead they gave me royal water and tabarome instead. I'm not to crazy about them at all, I think my next creed pickup will be IM

I smelled Creed Erolfa and thought that was fantastic. Also got a chance to smell Bond No. 9 Riverside Drive as well. If I can't get Aventus for the low, I might just cop one of those

there's a 20% off coupon for fragrance.net. I was thinking about getting their 4oz bottle of Creed Aventus, which comes out to $204.15. Should I worry about it being legit? Seems too good of a deal

Thoughts on Pure Malt? I just need something for the office for the summer. It doesn't necessarily have to be summer specific since I'm inside all day but I don't want it to smell "rotten" when I go out in 80+ degree weather. I also need something that will last me the entire 8 hour day. I'm currently wearing Live Jazz by YSL and it barely lasts me the morning

I would probably have to purchase as a blind buy since no where near me sells this stuff in stores (is it even available in stores anymore). The only A*men cologne that is sold around me is Pure Havane which I thought was excellent. I hate to buy blind but it might be my only option. I've also heard very good things about it though. 

Thoughts?

Last edited:
there's a 20% off coupon for fragrance.net. I was thinking about getting their 4oz bottle of Creed Aventus, which comes out to $204.15. Should I worry about it being legit? Seems too good of a deal
You should be fine. Only problem I know of was when StillIn said his 4oz was watered down. Other than that, they are nothing but legit. 

Yeah I personally like to buy Aventus from Neimans but you should be fine from Fragrancenet

Beautyencounter also has a 2.5 oz of Aventus

You should be fine. Only problem I know of was when StillIn said his 4oz was watered down. Other than that, they are nothing but legit. 

If I'm paying $200 for a bottle of cologne, I rather it not be watered down. Hmmm... decisions...

Anyone else with experience buying Creed from fragrance.net?

Last edited:
If I'm paying $200 for a bottle of cologne, I rather it not be watered down. Hmmm... decisions...

Anyone else with experience buying Creed from fragrance.net?

They are very legit, I think I probably just got a bottle some returned but took half and replaced with water

I'm sure your fine man

Back
Top Bottom