Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I think when women start to smell quality stuff they change their opinions

Colognes like Guilty are made for people with no style and just really want to smell obnoxious from 50 ft away

picked up 2 Bonds the other day...Nuvo and Wall Street

And Givenchy Gentlemen's only

How you like the Bonds?

I like them. There's a crazy amount to choose from, so It's always hard to decide on. Has a nice rich scent though. I got the Bond Hamptons a couple years ago and liked it. This Nuvo is pretty legit I think. I like. Wall street is nice as well imo.

Another you guys should try, mind you it's cheap and lowkey, but women seem to flock...Black Suede by Avon. I was walking through the airport and got behind a baggage handler and i swear this guy smelled amazing lmao. i had my girl go and ask him what he had on. i was blown away. check it out. you can scoop bottles on ebay for like 20 probably, that's what i did. so there's low risk if you dont like it

Word, whats this talk about girls liking higher quality smells? I mean, quality has nothing to do with it IMO, if it smells good she'll like it. Doesnt amtter the price.

#team$40andunder

Quality doesn't need to be expensive though

Most chicks I know would be repulsed by Gucci Guilty

Got to be honest, never smelled it and don't plan to. Whenever I see that little Gucci section at Sephora, I breeze by it.
laugh.gif

Doesn't take much to please a woman. Half these dudes out here smell like Newports and dress like hood construction workers.

:smokin

Got to be honest, never smelled it and don't plan to. Whenever I see that little Gucci section at Sephora, I breeze by it. :lol:

Pour Homme was good. It's been discontinued though. I need to try Pour Homme II.

If memory serves, Guilty was actually quite popular in the last cologne thread. A supposed "lady killer". I still haven't even smelled it though.

Last edited:
1saleaday.com is having a flash sale for the next 10 hours or so. They have some good scents up. The best deal is flowerbomb for 80 (retail 110). I'll check if the wife needs to re-up. Might get some Clinique happy for myself.

Doesn't take much to please a woman. Half these dudes out here smell like Newports and dress like hood construction workers.
smokin.gif

Got to be honest, never smelled it and don't plan to. Whenever I see that little Gucci section at Sephora, I breeze by it.
laugh.gif
Pour Homme was good. It's been discontinued though. I need to try Pour Homme II.

If memory serves, Guilty was actually quite popular in the last cologne thread. A supposed "lady killer". I still haven't even smelled it though.
I copped GPHI/II for the low still.. GPHI for $80 that's only a bit more than what it retailed for and I've seen them go for $120+.. I need a back up bottle of GPHII seeing as how I could wear that forever.

Back
Top Bottom