Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I'm just waiting on another flacon plug so I can get my lifetime supply :nerd:. If y'all see it somewhere for the low definitely post it up in here

fragrancenet currently has pure havane tester bottles for less than $50 with their 21% off coupon, for anyone interested
DHI testers for a little over $60 as well

Last edited:
fragrancenet currently has pure havane tester bottles for less than $50 with their 21% off coupon, for anyone interested
DHI testers for a little over $60 as well

Definitely need more DHI.. for those wanting a full bottle nows the time. I'm sure the retail will be well over a $100 by next year

Wore the dhi I got from baise on a date needless to say I had a good time if you know what I mean :smokin

Last edited:
This new young girl at my work today was wearing some Dior. I immediately recognized the "lipstick" note and started talking it up with her.
Long story short, we made plans for sushi and Netflix tomorrow night. :evil:

Wore the dhi I got from baise on a date needless to say I had a good time if you know what I mean
smokin.gif
DHI is my fav date scent. All my other date frags get such little play next to it 
laugh.gif

is creed aventus really worth the price? i'm debating pulling the trigger but idk if i can justify that price.

is creed aventus really worth the price? i'm debating pulling the trigger but idk if i can justify that price.

Buy it from Fragrancenet and you don't have to pay retail

And yes it's worth; also many other colognes worth the hype

Anyone interested in Tom Ford Plum Japonais?
Me n my hg are gonna split a decanter and I will have more juice than needed for myself.

Back
Top Bottom