Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

It dipped into the 60s here in FL last night, so I was thrilled to be able to bust out some DHI :pimp:

That's considered cold weather for us.

Last edited:
Dipped in the 50s this weekend in sc. It's gonna warm back up this week though. Can't wait till it's consistently cool. I've got a lot of cold weather scents I'm waiting to bust out

I'm probably going to chill on the splits once I get mine from UNIQUEKICKZ unless something really piques my interest. I've gotten a split of every Creed besides Virgin Island Water that I was interested in. I need two or three more from By Kilian and Tom Ford Private Blends before I just start copping bottles. I think I've figured out what my hot/cold scents are. We don't experience all four seasons in Texas.

Wore DHI when I hung out with this girl last night.

Figured it's a solid leadoff hitter just to get me on base.

Hung out with her again tonight, brought out the Aventus. It wasn't even fair... Once we got close it was "Oh my god, you smell so good" then the deep breath in and she was like "I'm just going to stay close and smell you"

About ******* time with Aventus :lol:

For real, man. I got one compliment from a dude and that was about it :lol:

I still wear it because I just flat out love the scent, but it's good to know the hype is real. I'm about to shower in it before we meet up again in a couple days.

Any chance of a profumum roma acqua viva split again baise? Going through indian summer here in the bay and that joint be slayin da yambs once they get a whiff of that lemon.

New to the thread but looking for some new suggestions to change it up a bit. Currently have Aventus, Le Male, Homme by Dior, and a random Burberry I was gifted sometime ago. Hopefully the experts in here can give me some directions

For Splits check the Google doc in my sig and needsomejays sig. I think Uniquekickz comes with some thunder pretty often too.

For bottle suggestions, just ask!

For Splits check the Google doc in my sig and needsomejays sig. I think Uniquekickz comes with some thunder pretty often too.

For bottle suggestions, just ask!
Thanks for that, now that I'm in here I'll have to look in to it. But as far as bottles just want some ideas for another good every day wear and another knockout night out type haha

Last edited:
Just ordered some Dolce & Gabbana, Dior Homme, & Versace Pour Homme.

I've tried D&G many times before, but blindly bought the Dior Homme & Versace Pour Homme.

Any fellow NT'ers have any experience with either of those 2? Good or Bad? From all of the reviews I've read they seem to be good

I'm sure you'll like Versace pour homme. It's my daily fragrance and I think it's pretty all around. Dior homme is good too but some people don't like Dior homme so it might be a toss up

Love VPH

It's very clean, fresh and girls love it
I'm sure you'll like Versace pour homme. It's my daily fragrance and I think it's pretty all around. Dior homme is good too but some people don't like Dior homme so it might be a toss up
nice thanks for the input guys. If worst comes to worst, if i don't like the dior homme once i have it in hand i'll just sell it or something

Back
Top Bottom