Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I decided to pick this up today from Nordstrom's today after smelling it a couple days ago, did pay and in store pick so I will grab it after work; man this might be the best citrus designer I have ever smelled

(not my pic)
View media item 1095089

I decided to pick this up today from Nordstrom's today after smelling it a couple days ago, did pay and in store pick so I will grab it after work; man this might be the best citrus designer I have ever smelled

(not my pic)
Any differenc e between the regular TdH and this one?

Got my samples in from Hermes today. They sent me Vanille Galante, Vetiver Tonka, and Ambre Narguile. All three are the ones I mentioned in my email. They smell great. Vetiver Tonka smells just like Bal d'afrique
Just got mine as well. I asked for any they'd recommend, but only mentioned Ambre Narguille in my email - and that's all they sent! DAMN

Not bad though, 8 ml total. Need a decant for em though

Yeah it's pretty much a different cologne; the opening is amazing and it dries down very nicely
Gonna stop by Nordy's after work since it's right across the street.

The opening on the regular TdH is what kills it for me. I get that old man, pinesol smell. But the dry down is nice on it.

Gucci Pour Homme II today fellas. My go to rainy day scent. I feel like the tea leaves note goes will with a rainy day for some reason.

Since I mentioned it before.....quick pic of the stash. With more coming....

View media item 1095158
Bleu and YSL L'Homme not pictured. Probably selling.

The L'eggs are clearly not mine. HA!

Last edited:
Since I mentioned it before.....quick pic of the stash. With more coming....

View media item 1095158
Bleu and YSL L'Homme not pictured. Probably selling.

The L'eggs are clearly not mine. HA!

I was just about to say something about the L'eggs :lol:

that's a nice little collection; I am gonna start getting in on more decants since I am too lazy to do it myself

Gonna stop by Nordy's after work since it's right across the street.

The opening on the regular TdH is what kills it for me. I get that old man, pinesol smell. But the dry down is nice on it.

Gucci Pour Homme II today fellas. My go to rainy day scent. I feel like the tea leaves note goes will with a rainy day for some reason.

agree 100%; I HATE the opening of the regular version, I can't even really tell this is related, basically using the name to garner interest in it

Some of that I had before this thread and the last thread.

But needless to say the Creed, Bond No. 9, Stillin's favorite Happy and all them damn decants are a result of this thread.

Shout out to all you Gents.

Tried requesting a few samples from them online and they were charging something like 10-12 euros for 2ml shipped. Wouldn't budge on a few freebies :lol:

I guess I know what the answer to my request is going to be :lol:

Last edited:
Threw on pure malt this morning, shorty almost aint let me leave the house.
F'real? I can't mess with Pure Malt for some reason. Joint messes with my stomach. But I can see why girls love it. It is a "mature" scent. You gotta come correct with the clothes to match and stuff.

I threw on GPH2 and went home to have lunch with my girl. I gave her a hug and put my neck in her face. She ain't even say anything. The smell of chic-fil-a on the table must have masked it smh

Threw on pure malt this morning, shorty almost aint let me leave the house.
F'real? I can't mess with Pure Malt for some reason. Joint messes with my stomach. But I can see why girls love it. It is a "mature" scent. You gotta come correct with the clothes to match and stuff.

I threw on GPH2 and went home to have lunch with my girl. I gave her a hug and put my neck in her face. She ain't even say anything. The smell of chic-fil-a on the table must have masked it smh

I think it has like vanilla or something in it, you know women love that sweet stuff.

:evil:

Got a compliment at work today while wearing a very liberal amount of Insurrection Pure. If I had Aventus I'm sure I would be typing from her bed right now :frown:

Last edited:
I'm gonna throw on HTTP tomorrow afternoon since I work with a chick tomorrow. Might even go with Green Irish tweed. Hmmmmm...

I'm gonna throw on HTTP tomorrow afternoon since I work with a chick tomorrow. Might even go with Green Irish tweed. Hmmmmm...
Can't go wrong with either. I would suggest even layering it. GIT for the fresh base with some HTTP on top for a hint of fruit.

that combo actually sounds awful
laugh.gif
I tried
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom