Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Anyone got that Prada - Luna Rossa Colonge? Reading my Esquire mag and it smells pretty good from the sample they have

** SPLIT Profumi del Forte- Vittoria Apuana **

READ: ONLY 2 bottles are being split. I only have a limited amount of atomizers, so I won't be splitting for a while. PM me with any questions and the bottle you want in on.. Bottles will be ordered once half are filled and paid for. First come first serve.

Vittoria Apuana:
20 ml $56
10 ml $29

Bottle 1: 5 x 20 ml atomizers

Bottle 2: 10 x 10 ml atomizers

My thoughts: Quite possibly the best summer gourmand there is. . Everything in this seems edible, orange, mandarin and banana to start off-- mixed with the creaminess of coconut milk. Vanilla and gardenia gives it a fluffy, floral quality that keeps it from being too sugary and sweet. This reminds me of two things right off the bat; the little banana-shaped candies sold in those 25 cent dispensers and a tropical drink, think piña colada or even more specific "The Painkiller" sold at Cheddars for those familiar.. natural, divine, on a night out near water I don't see how someone could wear anything else.
Bottle 1: 60 ML avaiable

Bottle 2: 80 ML available

Feel like people hate on 1 Million cause its getting too popular. 
laugh.gif

I do admit, it gets me the most compliments.

As soon as I tried Allure Homme Sport, I wish I bought more :lol: It's so damn refreshing.

Sprayed it on, went to work, couple hours in got a "whoa.. you smell great" AND IT WAS FROM A WOMAN THIS TIME :pimp: And then she leans in to get another smell. Then goes "maybe it's me, here.." and makes me smell her. Then she goes "No, it's you" and leans in again :lol:

And it's lasted really well on my skin.

Appreciate it, baise.

my friend is doing some sampling while she's eurotripping around and hitting lots of airports.

You know how we all know the classic suggestions/price point for men? Well I'm completely at a loss as to what to recommend except for a few unisex fragrances that I've tried. What are some widely regarded (female oriented) perfumes I can suggest she try?

As soon as I tried Allure Homme Sport, I wish I bought more
laugh.gif
It's so damn refreshing.

Sprayed it on, went to work, couple hours in got a "whoa.. you smell great" AND IT WAS FROM A WOMAN THIS TIME
pimp.gif
And then she leans in to get another smell. Then goes "maybe it's me, here.." and makes me smell her. Then she goes "No, it's you" and leans in again
laugh.gif

Appreciate it, baise.
that's good to hear man, your updates are always hilarious. AHS is one of my favourite chanels. I don't like a lot of their stuff actually but it's hard to see AHS offending anyone.

As soon as I tried Allure Homme Sport, I wish I bought more
laugh.gif
It's so damn refreshing.

Sprayed it on, went to work, couple hours in got a "whoa.. you smell great" AND IT WAS FROM A WOMAN THIS TIME
pimp.gif
And then she leans in to get another smell. Then goes "maybe it's me, here.." and makes me smell her. Then she goes "No, it's you" and leans in again
laugh.gif

Appreciate it, baise.
Thats what up

Im going to buy a sample of it and DHI today from decantshop.

Feel like people hate on 1 Million cause its getting too popular. :lol:

I do admit, it gets me the most compliments.

I bought it off hype. Never really liked it myself but it did get a lot of compliments.

Gave it away a year or 2 ago.

As soon as I tried Allure Homme Sport, I wish I bought more :lol: It's so damn refreshing.

Sprayed it on, went to work, couple hours in got a "whoa.. you smell great" AND IT WAS FROM A WOMAN THIS TIME :pimp: And then she leans in to get another smell. Then goes "maybe it's me, here.." and makes me smell her. Then she goes "No, it's you" and leans in again :lol:

Appreciate it, baise.

I can probably break you off some of my bottle if you want. Not using it as much anymore, but still love it so not ready to part with it.

Memoirs of a Trespasser
View media item 942040
http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Imaginary-Authors/Memoirs-Of-A-Trespasser-16545.html

5ml $14
10ml $23
20ml $39
30ml $55

Acqua di Parma Bergamotto di Calabria
View media item 942039
http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/...Mediterraneo-Bergamotto-di-Calabria-7826.html

5ml $10
10ml $15
20ml $24
30ml $31
40ml $41
50ml $53

As always pm me with the amount you want and your PayPal address

I have 2 bottles of each, so if you want yours in the og bottle let me know

Bond No 9 Little Italy
View media item 984401
http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Bond-No-9/Little-Italy-2873.html

5ml $12
10ml $17
20ml $30
30ml $40
50ml $62

Bond No 9 I Love NY for Fathers
View media item 984402
http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Bond-No-9/I-Love-New-York-for-Fathers-15014.html

5ml $11
10ml $16
20ml $27
30ml $37
50ml $56

as always pm me with the amount you want and your paypal address

Got my splits in from NSJs today, appreciate it as always.

I Love NY for Fathers is nice.. the basil opening is great just like in Riverside Drive and the drydown has been really good.

I like Little Italy a lot too. Really fresh orange opening.. no complaints so far. Both are definitely worth a buy for the summer.. especially for the prices. And Bonds usually last pretty long on my skin.

Last edited:
Ordered some samples today and cant wait to get them.

Trying out some stuff I been seeing good reviews about.

I'm convinced I could split at least 2 more bottles of http
Probably could.  And props to you and @Baise tonCanape for keeping the splits coming.  I think I would've stopped months ago
laugh.gif
cop 2 and keep a refill

win-win
How does the refill work?  If you copped two bottles of HTTP, you can send an empty Bond bottle back to them to get refilled?  Do you have to send a receipt of your two purchases as well?  Thanks in advance!

When is that going on?

it's going on now

Probably could.  And props to you and @Baise tonCanape
for keeping the splits coming.  I think I would've stopped months ago :lol: .

How does the refill work?  If you copped two bottles of HTTP, you can send an empty Bond bottle back to them to get refilled?  Do you have to send a receipt of your two purchases as well?  Thanks in advance!

no no; you buy 2 Bond colognes which can be the 1.7 ounces and they give you a 3.3 "refill" which is really a tester

you can buy directly from their site and give them 3 choices for your refill or you can cop at Saks or Nordstroms in person or online

if you buy online make sure you use eBates for cash back

too be quite honest you can cop online then return the 1.7's in store and keep the refill :lol:

Last edited:
no no; you buy 2 Bond colognes which can be the 1.7 ounces and they give you a 3.3 "refill" which is really a tester

you can buy directly from their site and give them 3 choices for your refill or you can cop at Saks or Nordstroms in person or online

if you buy online make sure you use eBates for cash back

too be quite honest you can cop online then return the 1.7's in store and keep the refill
laugh.gif

There was a mob at the Bond counter at my local Nordies yesterday around 7:30 pm.
People were buying up everything.
My girl went to return a frag she wasn't crazy about and they were nearly sold out of the Bonds she likes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom