Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

:lol: it's all good it's their refill event that Bond has twice a year

It's buy two and you get a refill (tester) which is 3.3 oz

Still a good deal because you can get two 1.7 ouncers and still get the big refill

Haha she did say something about a refill but I wasn't paying attention :smh:...was distracted by her uhh perfectly semetrical "eyes" :wink:

Damn near had me buy a bottle of it for no damn reason :smh:

:lol:

I might buy some directly from Bond 9 just to re up on HTTP; it's getting kind of low then sell the refill

I wouldnt mind 2 bond http man.Might have to check it out.

Anybody got a split of http in here?

Just got this in the mail yesterday View media item 994681
Its about a 10ml sample of scent of peace for men from bond I sebt in the postcard from my Wallstreet and they sent me this for free

Last edited:
my girl bought me like 5 different colognes for my bday one of them was 1 Million

where have I been? females following me around stores asking what do I have on

I havent really been keeping up with my colognes was wondering what you guys think about 1 Million

my girl bought me like 5 different colognes for my bday one of them was 1 Million

I havent really been keeping up with my colognes was wondering what you guys think about 1 Million
Ruh Roh.

Many women enjoy showering themselves in perfumes that smell like chemical weapons mixed with flowers/fruits, so I'm not surprised to hear that there's women out there who like 1 million, Le Male, etc on men

reminds me of a friend who had a gf that bought him aventus as an anniversary gift. he been making out with models and smashing broads at bars ever since... oh the irony :lol:

Wifey just got home from the refill event at our local Nordies. She brought me back some Wall Street. She restocked on her Scent of Peace and some other flowery Bond that's going back tomorrow :D
View media item 996339
View media item 996340
I wore Sel Marin yesterday, initially I got a citrusy blast , then as it settles it got a bit mysterious on me, a little darker on my skin. Pleasant kind of sea breeze with a musky vibe to it. Dry down had the vetiver and cedar cutting through. Longevity was pretty good, about 6 hours, sillage was close to the skin. I think it reacts like this on me. I found it to be rather pleasant. Wonder what you guys think about this fragrance.

:lol:

I might buy some directly from Bond 9 just to re up on HTTP; it's getting kind of low then sell the refill
Always a favorite!
I get several compliments every time I wear this. Mainly from friends and family. Wifey is usually around when I'm wearing this so I don't get approached by strangers :lol:

I'd rather punch a skunk in the face

I have a 10ml decant of creed Himalaya for $17 shipped if anyone is interested
also have about 20ml of aventus available

Last edited:
Anybody getting woodsy scent on the drydown of Gucci Pour Homme II? Don't know if it's me or something in my cubicle

** SPLIT Profumi del Forte- Vittoria Apuana **

READ: ONLY 2 bottles are being split. I only have a limited amount of atomizers, so I won't be splitting for a while. PM me with any questions and the bottle you want in on.. Bottles will be ordered once half are filled and paid for. First come first serve.

Vittoria Apuana:
20 ml $56
10 ml $29

Bottle 1: 5 x 20 ml atomizers

Bottle 2: 10 x 10 ml atomizers

My thoughts: Quite possibly the best summer gourmand there is. . Everything in this seems edible, orange, mandarin and banana to start off-- mixed with the creaminess of coconut milk. Vanilla and gardenia gives it a fluffy, floral quality that keeps it from being too sugary and sweet. This reminds me of two things right off the bat; the little banana-shaped candies sold in those 25 cent dispensers and a tropical drink, think piña colada or even more specific "The Painkiller" sold at Cheddars for those familiar.. natural, divine, on a night out near water I don't see how someone could wear anything else.

View media item 997287

Last edited:
Baise tonCanape check your PMs. I hit you up about the split from last week

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom