Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Thoughts on buyin cologne from a flea market? Always stayed away from them, but my manz says that's it's all real and like $20 cheaper.

So buying cologne from Macy's, Nordstrom, etc is overrated, Internet is the way to go?

Been skimming the thread here and there. Trying to keep notes on the cologne that are frequently mentioned. My bad if these questions already been answered.

Thoughts on buyin cologne from a flea market? Always stayed away from them, but my manz says that's it's all real and like $20 cheaper.

So buying cologne from Macy's, Nordstrom, etc is overrated, Internet is the way to go?

Been skimming the thread here and there. Trying to keep notes on the cologne that are frequently mentioned. My bad if these questions already been answered.

I would never they could easily be half water in that bottle

To save money just play it safe and cop off fragrancenet

Going to the mall, thinking bout picking something new up but I might hold out for the new Bond 9 in June

just re-upped on...

Sean John I Am King
Clinique Happy for Men

and copped

Sean John I Am King of Miami

$90 off Fragrancenet plus 6% back from eBates :smokin

tried out nautica voyage today for the first time
nice scent, really digging the apple in it
great scent for the price as well

it's not bad; I always loved Nautica Pure Discovery for the price

you can get it for like $12 and it's like a creamsicle aquatic scent

hmmm, cant pass it up with that price :lol: although most aquatic scents arent anything that'll blow you away, I still love most of them, so i'll definitely give that a try as well

hmmm, cant pass it up with that price :lol: although most aquatic scents arent anything that'll blow you away, I still love most of them, so i'll definitely give that a try as well

yeah anything more than $15 and I wouldn't cop it

I really just wear it when Im lounging in my bed to make the sheets smells good :lol:

Last edited:

Dont listen to your manz. If your going to cop some cologne do so from a trusted retailer such as Macy's, Nordstrom, or online retailer like Fragrance.net or Strawberrynet.com

My summer scents have been YSL - L'Homme, D&G - Light Blue, Nautica Voyage and Acqua Di Gio for the past few years. I would honestly recommend the L'Homme and Light Blue. I've always gotten nice compliments from females about em.

What's the verdict on Dior Homme Intense?
Iris, Cocoa, Vanilla, Powdery, Projects well and lasts 24+ hours on my skin.. Absolute panty dropper, sexy, metro, sophisticated, compliment getter.. My current chick LOVES it, which is good, because I love it.. She almost hinted at the fact that, DHI is the reason she went home with me the first night. Something along the lines as "I thought I smelled Dior on you that night at the bar, but seeing it on your bookshelf I am sure that was it"

Last edited:
Iris, Cocoa, Vanilla, Powdery, Projects well and lasts 24+ hours on my skin.. Absolute panty dropper, sexy, metro, sophisticated, compliment getter.. My current chick LOVES it, which is good, because I love it.. She almost hinted at the fact that, DHI is the reason she went home with me the first night. Something along the lines as "I thought I smelled Dior on you that night at the bar, but seeing it on your bookshelf I am sure that was it"

Agreed. You pretty much nailed everything right on the head in regards to the description. A chick I've been dealing with since March said pretty much the same thing your chick said. A group of us kicked it at a local hookah spot when her and I first met and we ending up coming back to my homies crib that night to chill. To this day she talks about how good I smelled that night.

With that said DHI is strictly a night out/date scent. I would not wear this during the day and if its real hot/humid outside.

where'd you cop?

cologne thread on the misc on bodybuilding.com, they have people on there who do splits, got 10mls

I wanna do splits on here, but it really doesnt seem like theres enough people in this thread who would be interested

seems like its just you, me, and baise toncanape :lol:

Last edited:
cologne thread on the misc on bodybuilding.com, they have people on there who do splits, got 10mls

I wanna do splits on here, but it really doesnt seem like theres enough people in this thread who would be interested

Lol I go to Nordstrom and load up on free samples, I wish they had some higher up stuff

I'm really interested in the new Bond 9, if it's as good as Aventus I'm sold because their juice doesn't have batch variation issues
View media item 410041

where'd you cop?

I'ma hit you back about the Pure Malt. Just traveling right now and don't want you to send it until I'm grounded.

And I'll send you back the Pure Havane then as well. Don't want you waiting around for weeks.

Pure Havane is nice but I was ready to puke when I tried it at Nordstroms in 80 degree weather

Back
Top Bottom