Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

If wear it in any other situation but warm outside weather or on a beach you smell ridic

But it's a good scent

I disagree, I wore it on date night with wifey and she wouldnt even finish the date. Also wore it last week out in the evening and got numerous compliments from chicks. I will agree its a summer time scent, but not limited to wearing strictly on the beach or outside. Stillin729 your still good in my book off the strength of those Eastlands lol.

Chill fam, I'm just checking. I thought maybe yall had a hookup or something. I personally couldn't do it but do whatever floats your boat

I don't think anyone pays full price

Fragrancenet.com

I only pay full price for Aventus

And I'll cop the new Bond 9 if worthy

Word. Plus if you've ever smelt the pure heaven that is Aventus and witness the magic it has with the opposite sex, you'd understand.

And I'm not one for wearing diff scents, but why do I feel like Aventus and VIW would work?

Last edited:
I disagree, I wore it on date night with wifey and she wouldnt even finish the date. Also wore it last week out in the evening and got numerous compliments from chicks. I will agree its a summer time scent, but not limited to wearing strictly on the beach or outside. Stillin729 your still good in my book off the strength of those Eastlands lol.

Lol don't get me wrong I own it and will wear it out on a nice summer night

I just meant its not like an everyday type scent and I'd never wear it to the office

It's 80+ in Philly maybe ill wear it out tonight to chill on the rooftop bars

Gunna have to say GIT > aventus....sorry brahs
Wooooooo tough choice for me. I own both..both can be worn in damn near any occasion, and both are so good at what they do. I'll give Aventus the nod because I tend to be able to wear it all 4 seasons and better longevity. GIT is mainly a spring/summer for me

Wooooooo tough choice for me. I own both..both can be worn in damn near any occasion, and both are so good at what they do. I'll give Aventus the nod because I tend to be able to wear it all 4 seasons and better longevity. GIT is mainly a spring/summer for me

And Aventus is very original while GIT is basically more mature Cool Water

Last edited:
Wife saw me eyeing New Harlem and Riverside Drive. And since I represent both locales to the fullest, she went ahead and bought them for me.

Should be here early next week. Can't wait!

Great pickup with the New Haarlem, not too familiar with Riverside Drive. Please don't wear it in any type of warm weather though...you'll cause mass nausea. 

Great pickup with the New Haarlem, not too familiar with Riverside Drive. Please don't wear it in any type of warm weather though...you'll cause mass nausea. 

Riverside Dr. isn't too bad it reminds me a bit of Chanel Egoiste

Well, I own Egoiste. So hopefully it's not TOO much like it.

it has it's own uniqueness; it's more woody to me but def a summer/spring scent so that's good since you also got New Haarlem which is cold weather only but incredible

Well, I own Egoiste. So hopefully it's not TOO much like it.

it has it's own uniqueness; it's more woody to me but def a summer/spring scent so that's good since you also got New Haarlem which is cold weather only but incredible

Excellent. Can't wait!

No problem sitting on New Haarlem for a few months if it is indeed more of a fall/winter joint. I have enough to get me through the next few.

Anybody recommend any good, cheap summer scents? Looking for something ~$30 that I can just throw on to run to the store and not really worry about. I like woodsy, citrus scents. Looking for something masculine if that makes sense

I was looking into Live Jazz by YSL. Is that any good?

Last edited:
Anybody recommend any good, cheap summer scents? Looking for something ~$30 that I can just throw on to run to the store and not really worry about. I like woodsy, citrus scents. Looking for something masculine if that makes sense

Live Jazz is pretty good stuff but it's VERY minty and a bit dated in 2013

I like Sean John I Am King for a cheap cologne

Thanks man.

I think I remember you recommending Happy for Men. Do you think that would be good for the summer?

I have live jazz it good. If want somthing that's cheap in price but it is dated.I still wear it and the ladies like it.

Nautica Voyage

and if you're up for a blind buy google Lalique White.. My #1 summer frag. citrusy at the top woods in base and it lasts forever.

Scents can be dated? 
laugh.gif

Thats new for me. What exactly does this mean?

when a scent evokes a memory of your father or grandfather wearing it back in the 60s,70s,80s.. For ex. One Million would be a modern scent, Grey Flannel, Aramis etc.. would be classic/dated scents in 2013.

Yup like does anyone thing Aqcua Di Gio is a fresh new scent? I think of the late 90's instantly

Anyone on NT that need to get fragrances for less I get them from the same place fragrancenet get them from. I can get them for you 100% authentic! PM  for details.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom