Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Rehab came in today. Still spots left on the split btw.

Update: this is legit. So far its real potent but kinda light/airy. Def Doesnt choke you out. Clean, and full of spice, and leaning on the sweet side. Blended real well for sure. Only took 1 test spray to the arm about an hour and a half ago. And my girl didnt hate it, said it was actually pretty good....rare occurrence.

. 16059182012617129743800923656585.jpg

Last edited:
I've used the same Burburry Brit cologne for like 7 years but im gonna switch it up. My wife is getting me scent box for my bday.

I've used the same Burburry Brit cologne for like 7 years but im gonna switch it up. My wife is getting me scent box for my bday.
those sub boxes kinda wack tbh it ends up being cheaper per ml to buy a full size bottle of some of the stuff they got. I can see how it would be good to try stuff out though. Heard some stories about it being hard to cancel though

Just started on a bottle of YSL homme today.

Been wearing cologne since I was in elementary school lol

Some scents I've used over the course of my life.

CK one
CK Eternity
Polo Sport
Nautica
Polo Blue
RL Romance
RL Romance Silver
Polo Black
Chanel Bleu
YSL Homme

My taste probably basic compared to y'all lol.

CK one
CK Eternity
Polo Sport
Nautica
Polo Blue
RL Romance
RL Romance Silver
Polo Black
Chanel Bleu
YSL Homme

That’s some geezer juice up there. I should know cuz I had half of them in HS. :lol:
Ck one and polo sport took me back. :pimp:

Wearin that Rehab today for the first time. ****s fire....been havin good luck so far w these blind buys.

Hopefully the rest dont strike out

those sub boxes kinda wack tbh it ends up being cheaper per ml to buy a full size bottle of some of the stuff they got. I can see how it would be good to try stuff out though. Heard some stories about it being hard to cancel though

Well the point is I wanted to try some variety. I'll probably still get a full sized bottle of brit just in case I don't like what they send me. I'll look into the cancelation policy.

CK one
CK Eternity
Polo Sport
Nautica
Polo Blue
RL Romance
RL Romance Silver
Polo Black
Chanel Bleu
YSL Homme

Yea, you can't force cologne to work with your body chemistry. I've tried on some supposedly good men's cologne that smelled like battery acid to me.

Trying to get things squared up before the rest of everything comes on.

Anyone else interested in the Initio Rehab or Oud For Greatness splits?

Pm me if so

Simple ain’t always bad man I smelled some hyped up colognes that were rancid to my nose
That’s some geezer juice up there. I should know cuz I had half of them in HS. :lol:
Ck one and polo sport took me back. :pimp:
Yea, you can't force cologne to work with your body chemistry. I've tried on some supposedly good men's cologne that smelled like battery acid to me.
I think taste can mature over time. I’m 33 now. I don’t think I’ll ever be the type to wear some Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille tho.

I also don’t think I’ll ever have it in me to drop like $300+ on some creed or anything like that.

I'm keeping track of all the samples and splits I've received over the past 3 weeks. Next week I'll post which ones I loved, liked and disliked.

LOVE
Creed - Silver Mountain Water
MFKurkdjian - Oud Silk Mood
Nishane - Hacivat
Creed - Millesime Imperial

REALLY LIKE
PDM - Layton
Nishane - Ani
Creed - Aventus
BR540 EDP
ByKilian - Forbidden Games but leans more feminine
ByKilian - Moonlight in Heaven
BR540 Extrait

TF - Oud Wood
TF - Tuscan Leather
TF - Tobacco Vanille
ByKilian - Bamboo Harmony
Jo Malone - English Pear & Freesia
Valentino - Uomo Intense

DISLIKE
Tom Ford - Fing Fabulous
ByKilian - Vodka on the Rocks
ByKilian - Liaisons Dangereuses
Le Labo - Another 13
MFKurkdjian - Gentle Fluidity Gold

Couple things: Nothing from Tom Ford wow'd me. Creed SMW is my favorite out of everything. Followed by Oud Silk Mood and Nishane Havicat. Hoping to grab a bottle of each during this BF fiasco. The hype behind Aventus is justified but I prefer SMW. I'm definitely grabbing a decant of Layton. I prefer the EDP over the Extrait with BR540. That Kilian sample set was mostly disappointing. I would've added the Jo Malone to really like if the longevity wasn't so short.

Once again thanks & (F You) to everyone in this thread

Back
Top Bottom