Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Ok, here's what should be on the way, so i figure i'll open it up and get things squared away. One will be here by monday, the other probably a week or 2 tops, fyi. Will be waiting on everything to come to ship all at once.

As usual, $5 total for shipping, supplies etc.
First come first serve. When its gone its gone.

Pm me what you want.

Havent smelt any of them, but they all have great reviews, check youtube and fragrantica. And all are cheaper than retail.

Initio Rehab - $31 for 10ml
*only 50ml available for split.

Top notes are Lavender and Bergamot; middle notes are Cedar, Vetiver and Patchouli; base notes are Sandalwood, Gaiac Wood and Musk.

Mancera Vetiver Sensuel - $14 per 10ml
*60ml available for split

A new one from Mancera.
Top notes are Lime, Orange, Bergamot, Lemon and Pepper; middle notes are Mint, Orchid and Patchouli; base notes are Vetiver, Woody Notes, Amber, Oakmoss and White Musk

**ALL GONE**
Nishane Wulong Cha
-$34 per 10ml
*only 20ml available for split

Top notes are Bergamot, Orange, Litchi and Mandarin Orange; middle notes are Tea and Nutmeg; base notes are Fig and Musk.

Last edited:
Wulong Cha is full. Nishane only makes 50mls on those, that's why so little available for split.

Initio and Mancera still got some room.

xdfunk xdfunk got the TF oud wood. I think it’s my favorite scent out of everything I own. Reminds me of old rustic wooden churches :lol:
It’s definitely not a warm weather frag but when it’s cool this gets the most play from me.

I bought a full bottle a few years ago at Saks. Smelled great to me on the paper. Got samples with the purchase and wanted to use those before opening the bottle. Didn’t make it a week before I took it back and exchanged it for D&G Velvet Desert Oud. Was just way too heavy and cloying for my liking.

I feel the same about oud wood. Makes me nauseous for some reason. Tobacco Vanille also has the same effect at times.
P.S. if anyone likes TV, but doesn't like the price, grab Phaedon Tabac Rouge. Smells identical at like $160 for 100ml.

Last edited:
Wife is copping me a bottle of something for Christmas not sure what I want...any recommendations you guys can think of? Was thinking Bleecker Street but gotta put my nose on it again

Since every1 been postin their frag of the day...pulled this one out first time this yr. One of my favs for the cold weather.

16058286943927074834153593514645.jpg

Ok, i got another bottle on the way now. Way too much stuff coming, all blind buys.....

So adding INITIO OUD FOR GREATNESS, and relisting all thats still available....

Initio Oud For Greatness - $32 for 10ml
-retails $350 for 90ml

Initio Rehab - $31 for 10ml
-retails $330 for 90ml

Mancera Vetiver Sensuel - $14 per 10ml
Retails $180 for 100

$5 for shipping/supplies or $9 for priority if its gonna be more than 3 decants.

Pm me with what ya want.

Look forward to hearing y’all’s feedback on oud for greatness. My opinion on it changes frequently

Alls i know is that rehab and oud for greatness gotta be the most hyped up frags for the last year or two....been wanting to try em for a minute and expecting a whole lot from em.

My gf prolly gonna hate em though, and in the end ill endup gettin rid of em.

Alls i know is that rehab and oud for greatness gotta be the most hyped up frags for the last year or two....been wanting to try em for a minute and expecting a whole lot from em.

My gf prolly gonna hate em though, and in the end ill endup gettin rid of em.
As of today my opinion on OFG is that it’s not worth the price of admission. The latter parts of the dry down is where it shines but it’s difficult for me to pin point where I would want that type of scent. Aint eeen gonna cap. The bottle is what sold me.

IMO initios strong points are there gourmands. Absolute Aphrodisiac is the truth. Psychedelic Love as well.

As of today my opinion on OFG is that it’s not worth the price of admission. The latter parts of the dry down is where it shines but it’s difficult for me to pin point where I would want that type of scent. Aint eeen gonna cap. The bottle is what sold me.

IMO initios strong points are there gourmands. Absolute Aphrodisiac is the truth. Psychedelic Love as well.
You're right, OFG is that cold winter night, black tie affair fragrance that you'll only get to wear a few times a year. But for those occasions you gonna smell like a god lol.

Side note, I layered Herod and Hacivat today. Bruh :wow:

You're right, OFG is that cold winter night, black tie affair fragrance that you'll only get to wear a few times a year. But for those occasions you gonna smell like a god lol.

There's a couple vids on yt about layering Hacivat with Hundred Silent Ways.

I wore Oud Silk Mood last night.

I ordered a sample set from ByKilian. Got Bamboo Harmony, Forbidden Games, Moonlight in Heaven, Vodka on the Rocks, and Black Phantom. I'm keeping track of all the samples and splits I've received over the past 3 weeks. Next week I'll post which ones I loved, liked and disliked.

S/O to everyone in this thread and F you as well cuz this is addicting :lol: :lol:

I’ve heard of layering Hacivat and Ani. I don’t have Ani in hand yet but given the notes, it seems like it could yield a similar vibe to what you’re describing.

I’ve never layered scents before. Interested in trying this.

Word. Pretty much my same thoughts. The opening spice is borderline to old man fresh out the shower for me

Back
Top Bottom