Official No Shave November Thread Vol. Fear the Beard

Started earlier October, sort of a head start. I trimmed, but will stop this month. Day 1. Asian FTL facial hair.

Photo+17.jpg

Started earlier October, sort of a head start. I trimmed, but will stop this month. Day 1. Asian FTL facial hair.

Photo+17.jpg

pfft i'll do you guys one better, i wont shower for the rest of the year!.. nah but im always wolfing it..should be an e z win.

pfft i'll do you guys one better, i wont shower for the rest of the year!.. nah but im always wolfing it..should be an e z win.

I had the Freeway going once and I was Rick Ross before Rick Ross when my beard first started growing but that's about it.

I'm thinking of getting down but I've gone without shaving for longer periods in the past and always got disappointed cuz I want a full all across Black Thought type beard. Usually, 5 weeks in it'll grow a lot but not all over and will be patchy by the sideburns.

Any remedy for that? Right now I got a light growing shadow and a goatee like what LeftyJeenyus posted.

I had the Freeway going once and I was Rick Ross before Rick Ross when my beard first started growing but that's about it.

I'm thinking of getting down but I've gone without shaving for longer periods in the past and always got disappointed cuz I want a full all across Black Thought type beard. Usually, 5 weeks in it'll grow a lot but not all over and will be patchy by the sideburns.

Any remedy for that? Right now I got a light growing shadow and a goatee like what LeftyJeenyus posted.

Originally Posted by Flagrant Foul

I cant grow a beard yet, but I shaved my pubes. I will post after pics at the end of the month.

This joke has been made in every beard thread from time immemorial.

I get a decent beard going, but my mustache is frail and doesn't connect.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Flagrant Foul

I cant grow a beard yet, but I shaved my pubes. I will post after pics at the end of the month.

This joke has been made in every beard thread from time immemorial.

I get a decent beard going, but my mustache is frail and doesn't connect.
tired.gif

the itching phase is starting and its only day 3 lol. got some face lotion and a brush and that helps a lot.

Back
Top Bottom