Official No Shave November Thread Vol. Fear the Beard

Clean shaven today (this morning before work).

No pics though. 
ohwell.gif

I'm down though.  Only trimming the neck line and edges for the next 2-3 months.  Should be interesting. 

Clean shaven today (this morning before work).

No pics though. 
ohwell.gif

I'm down though.  Only trimming the neck line and edges for the next 2-3 months.  Should be interesting. 

oh and %%%@ that %!@%... i'm shaping mine up and keeping it clean. i don't have a gf, can't get away with the scraggly look
laugh.gif

oh and %%%@ that %!@%... i'm shaping mine up and keeping it clean. i don't have a gf, can't get away with the scraggly look
laugh.gif

Been growing it out for a few weeks. I'm not starting out clean shaven for this, but I'll see how long I'll let it go.

Been growing it out for a few weeks. I'm not starting out clean shaven for this, but I'll see how long I'll let it go.

I need to get a haircut

What do i do about my sideburns? do i just let them blend in with my facial hair?

I need to get a haircut

What do i do about my sideburns? do i just let them blend in with my facial hair?

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

But wait can we shave our neck beards? Im not down with the neck beard movement.

This!

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

But wait can we shave our neck beards? Im not down with the neck beard movement.

This!

Back
Top Bottom