Official NLCS San Francisco Giants vs. Philadelphia Phillies Thread (4-2) Giants Win NL Pennant

33f5khs.jpg

is lincecum gonna pitch game 7? i know that sounds ******ed but i have no faith in sanchez and cain.... i mean i should say our bats because in order for cain or sanchez to win they are gonna have to pitch shutouts....

is lincecum gonna pitch game 7? i know that sounds ******ed but i have no faith in sanchez and cain.... i mean i should say our bats because in order for cain or sanchez to win they are gonna have to pitch shutouts....

go gigantes

Dang I thought I was done with this expletive when we beat the Doyers or however cats say that stuff last year.  Dang it man can the Phils come through just to get rid of this madness. The pressure is still on the fightins tommorow but if it gets to game 7 I feel its on both teams then. Don't want to them celebrate here so please win these games Phillies and until we lose the 4th game I'm putting up the

laugh.gif

go gigantes

Dang I thought I was done with this expletive when we beat the Doyers or however cats say that stuff last year.  Dang it man can the Phils come through just to get rid of this madness. The pressure is still on the fightins tommorow but if it gets to game 7 I feel its on both teams then. Don't want to them celebrate here so please win these games Phillies and until we lose the 4th game I'm putting up the

laugh.gif

Let's get it done.

I'll be at Pete's tonight for the game. If anyone else is going, say hello. I'll be the guy with the Giants hat on.
pimp.gif

Let's get it done.

I'll be at Pete's tonight for the game. If anyone else is going, say hello. I'll be the guy with the Giants hat on.
pimp.gif

[table][tr][th="col"]J. Sánchez SF
7777.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]R. Oswalt Phi
6646.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]13-9[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]13-13[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3.07[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]2.76[/td] [/tr][tr][td]205[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]193[/td] [/tr][tr][td]96[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]55[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.23[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.03[/td][/tr][/table]
Giants Starting Lineup
CF Torres
2B F. Sanchez
1B Huff
C Posey
LF Burrell
RF Ross
3B Uribe
SS Renteria
P J. Sanchez

Phillies Starting Lineup
SS Rollins
3B Polanco
2B Utley
1B Howard
RF Werth
CF Victorino
LF Ibanez
C Ruiz
P Oswalt

[table][tr][th="col"]J. Sánchez SF
7777.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]R. Oswalt Phi
6646.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]13-9[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]13-13[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3.07[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]2.76[/td] [/tr][tr][td]205[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]193[/td] [/tr][tr][td]96[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]55[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.23[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.03[/td][/tr][/table]
Giants Starting Lineup
CF Torres
2B F. Sanchez
1B Huff
C Posey
LF Burrell
RF Ross
3B Uribe
SS Renteria
P J. Sanchez

Phillies Starting Lineup
SS Rollins