Official NLCS San Francisco Giants vs. Philadelphia Phillies Thread (4-2) Giants Win NL Pennant

imgres
funny-dog-pictures-dog-makes-scooby-doo-noise.jpg

Damn, that third inning was killer. Can't give up hits and errors in the same inning, and then throw in a little bad luck and the game was pretty much lost there. Also need to string some hits together. They were getting hits, but couldn't put enough of them together for runs. Madson was just nasty.

Damn, that third inning was killer. Can't give up hits and errors in the same inning, and then throw in a little bad luck and the game was pretty much lost there. Also need to string some hits together. They were getting hits, but couldn't put enough of them together for runs. Madson was just nasty.

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

No way Lincecum loses a potential pennant clincher at home IMO

Crowd will be going bonkers, which he feeds off of especially if the Giants get a run or two early.

ONE MORE
indifferent.gif

+ many more like this.

Spoiler [+]
c'mon BW, after all those crazy predictions about the niners, one would think you'd be more careful  
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

man
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
at you BW

at least JFMartiMcDand has learned it.

Crowd will be going bonkers, which he feeds off of especially if the Giants get a run or two early.

ONE MORE
indifferent.gif

+ many more like this.

Spoiler [+]
c'mon BW, after all those crazy predictions about the niners, one would think you'd be more careful  
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

man
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
at you BW

at least JFMartiMcDand has learned it.

ONE MORE
indifferent.gif

+ many more like this.

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

ONE MORE
indifferent.gif

+ many more like this.

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Although I wanted the Giants to win today, it just wouldn't seem right that they won the series so easily; it's just not the Giants way. I think they will play well against Oswalt on Saturday and hopefully win it then.

Although I wanted the Giants to win today, it just wouldn't seem right that they won the series so easily; it's just not the Giants way. I think they will play well against Oswalt on Saturday and hopefully win it then.

i havent been able to watch the phils but at the hitting
30t6p3b.gif
pathetic..

Doc pulled groin in the 2nd..last 6 innings
eek.gif
 beast
pimp.gif

i havent been able to watch the phils but at the hitting
30t6p3b.gif
pathetic..

Doc pulled groin in the 2nd..last 6 innings
eek.gif