*****Official NKTLK Sample Thread Vol:::Time For Heat *****

Originally Posted by HipHopCaliber

those concords are the sample with royal blue (similar to SJ's) instead of purple, right?
The Samples you are talking about have "Jumpman Jam" on the tongue. Carter's Samples still have Concord purple traction pods.

Destination Kicks - Sorry man, the Rudy'sare staying with me!

-Jermaine

dsc01379.jpg

DSC01384.JPG

DSC01389.JPG

dsc01385a.jpg

DSC01393.JPG

dsc01396cy.jpg

Great stuff everyone!

Carter, that is one of my favorite Samples. I love me pair so much!

Joe -- I have been trying to track down an OG X cleat Sample for a while! Still no luck.

-Jermaine

Can't wait for FLIP-JAYS and SOLE SUPREME to post samples. Those low top VII's are
pimp.gif

Jermaine- those XXs were so dope. One of my favorite jordans of all time too bad they squeek so damn bad.

Are those yours, or just saved pics from an ebay auction? More info, I have never seen those, 94 samples?

Those for sure are not OG samples. The shape and poor leather quality points to them being 94's but the gradient highlighted rand says newer, we need sometag pics.

^OG's(made in Italy and size on the bottom)...OG II High White/Red painted imo...or error shoes.

I was thinking they couldn't be custom due to the fact that the bottoms were white, now i see they are indeed grey.
Im still not 100% they are OG's the leather just doesn't look buttery enough to me. Also even a well persevered pair of OG II the plastic hell randyellow more then that.

Please excuse the me posting a non sample pic.

But clearly here is a samples.

Back
Top Bottom