*****Official NKTLK Sample Thread Vol:::Time For Heat *****

Un-Released Women's Sample sz 7:

Not mine.

Un-Released Sample XX1's.

Not mine.

Early Cool Grey III Sample Picture.

Jordan III Helter Skelter "Flip" Sample

joerdan23

those chrome cdubbz actually went into production, limited edition up to 1000 pairs

the pair they had on display at the footlocker here was HORRIBLE, people were etching their names into the shoes with their nails and all that!

but yea def released....they look great ds....but otherwise -_-

Well I have pics of the sample insole in them they are cool, I got my sample from ebay for $15 just bought for fun as a display shoe.

I love those Yellow XIV's, I dont know why I havent bought them in the past I have had several opportunities, always a bigger fish at the time it seems.Yall diggin on some XXI's, I dont care for them so much but have gang loads.

dsc01535h.jpg

dsc01538ek.jpg

dsc01546jz.jpg

dsc01550g.jpg

dsc01553jq.jpg

nice II's Carter!

I couldn't get a decent pic of the sides but some of the details...

Wussup Andrew, good to see you stopping by here.

Nice stuff everyone, still wish I could see more.

Take a look at the differences on the 3 stages of samples production.

thats a sweet pic Joe...do you have any other pics of those 3 together...to see the different stages they are in?

-Tyler

Originally Posted by Joerdan23

I got some more pics for sure. I'll post more if we get some more responses.
consider this post "more responses". pics please
happy.gif

Carter: wow, just wow

M!ke

You can see the sample XI concord jumpman has same direction , but general release has different direction.

Originally Posted by carter1203

You can see the sample XI concord jumpman has same direction , but general release has different direction.
Yup, just like the 45 Space Jam retro Sample. Jumpman direction is the same.

Non-Patent leather XX Sample (Jumpman Sweep)

-Jermaine

Man, such a trip. I worked with Joe Iqbal when he was at the Laguna Hills Footlocker back in the late 90's. Is Joe Iqbal and Joerdan23 one in the same?

Originally Posted by AIR23JORDANXIII

Man, such a trip. I worked with Joe Iqbal when he was at the Laguna Hills Footlocker back in the late 90's. Is Joe Iqbal and Joerdan23 one in the same?
No, they are 2 completely different people. Joe Iqbal, last I heard, was now the District Manager of certain California Foot Locker stores.

-Jermaine

Back
Top Bottom