*****Official NKTLK Sample Thread Vol:::Time For Heat *****

I have never seen those horse hair iv's, and you guys are saying there's more horse hair jordans? I would like to see.......

WON THESE ON EBAY COUPLE DAYS AGO THEY JUS CAME IN $149 SHIPPED ZOOM LEBRON III VOLT SAMPLES

^^^^ nice
pimp.gif
, I was watchen that auction too
nerd.gif

I was watching the auction for those womans XI. I just had nothing to do with them and don't like having shoes that sit and collect dust so I passed.

Those horse hair IV's are crazy. Are there any more horse hair samples floating around?

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

I was watching the auction for those womans XI. I just had nothing to do with them and don't like having shoes that sit and collect dust so I passed.
Are you sure it's the same auction? There were 2 auctions for these. First pair sold for $120 something shipped.

I won the pair, pictured above, for a $26 shipped. And that is the only reason I have them. Cheap, so I figured, eh, why not...

Originally Posted by mj234eva

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

Are you sure it's the same auction? There were 2 auctions for these. First pair sold for $120 something shipped.

I won the pair, pictured above, for a $26 shipped. And that is the only reason I have them. Cheap, so I figured, eh, why not...
$26
eek.gif
not bad at all for some jordan samples

yea i should of bid but i was at work when it ended. congrat on those womens XIs my sis would of loved em.

^Yea they ended early in the morning, so I put them on snipe. My girl can fit them but she doesn't like the colorway.

Does anyone know what happened to the 911 XVII that were on ebay as a private auction with no pics?

^I saw that. I don't know what happened, but that had me curious as well. Last pair up on eBay before this pair was from Tische (sp) I think.

-Jermaine

ayooooo I need some answers on this pair I just ran across. how the hell does it have (what appears to be a) 1980 codingprinted on the ankle yet a 2009 Sample tag?

yes I know they're "only" Oceania's, that's not the point. What's the deal with thetagging?

IMG_3850.jpg

IMG_3854.jpg

Its just one of those vintage retros...
Kinda like the dunks and terminators they released last year with the yellowed soles and laces and printing on the color...

Originally Posted by nine point five

ayooooo I need some answers on this pair I just ran across. how the hell does it have (what appears to be a) 1980 coding printed on the ankle yet a 2009 Sample tag?

Sorry, can't answer your question but did you mean 2002 sample tag?

Back
Top Bottom