*****Official NKTLK Sample Thread Vol:::Time For Heat *****

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

I dont know what yall are talkin about man, those 2 samples are gorgeous!!!
eac25bee2c3f72baf9f3096b47820111bed4e21.gif

we lookin at the same shoes?

Originally Posted by Phase2x

Happy Thanksgiving Sample-heads!

Both versions of the #23 Olympic VII Samples

-Different color ankle collars (navy is leather instead of nubuck too!)
-Silver is different material

-Jermaine

Not cool man, not cool........... Needless to say
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hey just a heads up guys, I don't know if anyone has seen it. The 45 concord XI sz 9 sample that is on auction now, that shoe is 1000% FAKE!!!! So pleasebe careful!...... I can't believe people are still trying to get over!

Those are horribly fake , and very beat retros for that matter! Good looking out though, buyers beware!

yea those are some pretty bad fakes and good looking out on that website it was pretty cool reading all of that...

-Tyler

There is a pair of Sky High on eBay, Black And Grey.... with HOLES in them.... Man that's sad! It's like one of the rarest pair of shoes destroyed!

(I don't think it's a problem, since it's a "Buy It Now" auction on eBay, but if it is, leave me a pm, i'll edit it
smile.gif
)

Carter where are you?

I love to see you and Joerdan battle it out, the rest of NT seems to be reaping the rewards!

... Speaking of which, is is safe to assume Joerdan's got the XIX prototype marble-toes on lock?

Keep this thread going guys !

Originally Posted by mrmar23

Hey just a heads up guys, I don't know if anyone has seen it. The 45 concord XI sz 9 sample that is on auction now, that shoe is 1000% FAKE!!!! So please be careful!...... I can't believe people are still trying to get over!

Funny, person that tried pulling this in the past was from Brooklyn too............ Screech, where you at

^^ Yep and that seller name is very suspect. That lead picture as well is a screech style picture the way the shoes are positioned (same as the bred 45 samplexi pic that he was passing around) they think they can get a new name and go under the radar. Screech,Jigsaw Lu whatever new name you come up with you'renot fooling anyone.

Originally Posted by Phase2x

Happy Thanksgiving Sample-heads!

Both versions of the #23 Olympic VII Samples

-Different color ankle collars (navy is leather instead of nubuck too!)

-Silver is different material

-Jermaine

pimp.gif

dope

Funny, person that tried pulling this in the past was from Brooklyn too............ Screech, where you at
Wow! I really hope he is reading this. LOL! He just got played by another very suspect so called collector not 2 months ago and now he is up tomore of the same. Does anyone know what INTEGRITY is? I know he doesn't.

Anybody have info about the Jordan 3 Crocodile for sale on eBay?? First time I see them

I'd say those XI "45" Fakes belong to Screech...Brooklyn Ny, same description style but at the same time a little different so he can lookdiscrete. Just my opinion could be wrong though

Back
Top Bottom