[:: Official NJ Nets @ LA Lakers 6:30pm PT ::]

Odumb is finally feeling it I guess.

I'm waiting for Ariza to poster someone
laugh.gif

Everyone still want Lamar to be traded?

yeah still, but might as well enjoy him while he's on the squad. in the long run, it's a better move for the lakers, UNLESS farmar, bynum become thatstable consistent factor.

Sloppy game by the nets. They are playing this season like the knicks of the 90's, turnovers all over the place yet they are still able to play in somegames and be out of it in others.

dumb move by boki but we have a foul to give, hopefully they can come out in the second half and play less turnover happy.

Hey Kobe maybe you should stop shooting for now.. you might get another one from RJ..

yeah, Lamar is feeling it, but I still want him to get traded
laugh.gif
hopefully he lights it up for the next couple games and showcases his talent.

btw, I'm not really feeling Kobe's decision making as of late. shot selection, everything. he's not really playing within the offense like everyoneelse and in turn he's struggling.

Sloppy 1st half...
ohwell.gif
Good half for RJ though.... good D from Antoine on Kobe as well.
Hopefully Vince isn't in foul trouble the 2nd half.

Lakers need to hold on and get this win. A 3 game losing streak is not a good look.

this team has some depth
pimp.gif

kobe needs to shoot less, the rest of the team is rollin. kobe needs to facilitate and play D.

Gosh...were not playing as well as i want us to be playing right now... intensity needs to step up =/

Back
Top Bottom