Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

didnt respond to your PM since i was at work, but big thanks and a rep to you. called up shane and put the order through for me. that's another "og 6 cw" crossed off the list, just have the red/black to go.

the red and black have to drop next month, u didn't see the next 3 colorways coming out? Silver,
Blue and white are dropping 2013

hey man, yeah i saw the recent pic of the 3 new cw dropping...that's why i wrote that i just need the red/black to complete the "og 6 cw" set...not really feeling any of the other cws, not even the oregon ducks PE i would want to purchase for myself...an all white pair might get me to call shane though, lol

Big thanks to DCS23 for helping me out in securing a pair,

got my 11 in CG today. Gotta say I'm hella impressed with not only the quality of this shoe but the comfort, went TTS and this is one of the comfiest shoes in the collection now. Will defs be pick up the other colours.

where r u guys buying the Cool greys from? no info on NDC yet. any stores have them in-store check em out first?

Yeah check your local Jimmy jazz store. Just saw them yesterday in there here in Florida.

got my 11 in CG today. Gotta say I'm hella impressed with not only the quality of this shoe but the comfort, went TTS and this is one of the comfiest shoes in the collection now. Will defs be pick up the other colours.
So was I man. These are extremely comfortable and very well made. CG's, Jets, Crimson's and Red/blk's for me. Not really feeling anything else, at lease as of now.

What is the fit on these?

Do these fit on the narrow size? or wide side?

A 9.5 in airmax 95 og retro fits perfect on me, should I stick with the 9.5?

What is the fit on these?

Do these fit on the narrow size? or wide side?

A 9.5 in airmax 95 og retro fits perfect on me, should I stick with the 9.5?
U should be good with a 9.5 cuz I'm a size 12 in 2011 AirMax and I got a size 12 in my cool greys and my jets cw and they fit fine

These are really nice in person, although I've only seen the grey colorway. I almost wish that I had a chance at getting the Volt's.

The new Oregon based colorways are pretty :smokin too though.

Last edited:
Can not stress enough... If you are on the fence about these kicks, you need to get them.

thanks for the love fam, but i think you want to pass that along to JoeyD12...he's the one that dropped the amazing tips in this thread about how to secure a pair

glad you are pleased with them

The best has yet to come from these, trust when I tell you.

Those who liked the grey Oregon pair look out for something very similar minus the branding and a few shades darker coming soon.

I have had these shoes for about 3 weeks. Even though it may be a bold statement, I really believe these are the best sneakers I have EVER owned. I play basketball in these 5 times a week, and they still look brand new. They are the most comfortable shoe I have ever worn. I LOVE the design. I have never been happier with a shoe purchase. I salute Nike for getting it right and making such a wonderful product. If anyone is out there and is on the fence, I can assure you that you won't be disappointed.

Shane at sneakerworld in Monticello, NY is taking orders for BLACK/ANTHRACITE -all sizes, COOL GREYS and CRIMSONS. 845 791 4440 all pairs are selling fast, tell him Joey D sent you. $130 pick up $140 shipped. Great service, a bunch of people on here already ordered from him and can vouch.

quoting this again in case people have missed it.

Back
Top Bottom