Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

Does anyone that own the grey pair know if the shoe makes the same popping type sound when walking? the material seems to be a little bit different compared to the mesh on the jets & volts

Not really but on the jets pair the way the shoe moves with your foot the material on the toe box moves and makes that popping sound

Just ordered my black on blacks today! Pumped...will post photos when they come in. If you wanna know how to get em PM me.

Shane at sneakerworld in Monticello, NY is taking orders for BLACK/ANTHRACITE -all sizes, COOL GREYS and CRIMSONS. 845 791 4440 all pairs are selling fast, tell him Joey D sent you. $130 pick up $140 shipped. Great service, a bunch of people on here already ordered from him and can vouch.

Shane at sneakerworld in Monticello, NY is taking orders for BLACK/ANTHRACITE -all sizes, COOL GREYS and CRIMSONS. 845 791 4440 all pairs are selling fast, tell him Joey D sent you. $130 pick up $140 shipped. Great service, a bunch of people on here already ordered from him and can vouch.
what their phone number? I'm thinking about ordering them from their.

what their phone number? I'm thinking about ordering them from their.
The number is there

didnt respond to your PM since i was at work, but big thanks and a rep to you. called up shane and put the order through for me. that's another "og 6 cw" crossed off the list, just have the red/black to go.

didnt respond to your PM since i was at work, but big thanks and a rep to you. called up shane and put the order through for me. that's another "og 6 cw" crossed off the list, just have the red/black to go.
the red and black have to drop next month, u didn't see the next 3 colorways coming out? Silver,
Blue and white are dropping 2013

Back
Top Bottom