Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

Black volts are copped :pimp: and its crazy cause even though your flywire is broke they still look sick. Really like this shoe

Last edited:
Blacks will be a nice outlet/clearance pickup.  So far only the Jets and Volts are the only must haves.  Will likely grab the rest down the line just because.

wow black volts look nice in those pics, is the strap 3M too or does it just look that way from the flash?

No the strap isnt 3m isnt just how the pic came out
thanks for posting pics, shoes are sick and must cop for myself. Hopefully these stay under the radar for an easy cop. I thought the strap glows as well?

Last edited:
This is easily the best looking sig shoe nike has made this year. Those volts are especially awesome. Nike did a great job on these. Theyre understated, but still good looking.

It's definitely nice to get something new, especially something geared towards performance.  Between these, KDs, Flyknits, Frees, etc., I'm pleased with what Nike's dropping for those who actually wear more than just Retros and want shoes to train in.

This is easily the best looking sig shoe nike has made this year. Those volts are especially awesome. Nike did a great job on these. Theyre understated, but still good looking.

These and the Kobe's are probably the best sits this year as far as the total package comfort and looks

The LeBrons would surpass all of the sits if it had the right colorways

So are these supposed to still hit nikeid tomorrow? Could be an expensive day if so, depending on the options.

Volts drop next weekend.  Thank goodness most of my Christmas shopping is over and done with other than a few last min stuff for my lil one (niece).  It's going to be an expensive weekend.
laugh.gif
  If these are a GR I may hold off tho.  DMV KDs, Revis Air Trainer 1's, Cool Grey 9's, Stealth Foams, and these...damn.

Back
Top Bottom