Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

^ Sad indeed.
mean.gif

What 3 colors are releasing first? Green, grey and the volt pair can get my money anything else no thanks.

I feel like these will follow in the footsteps of the Vick series. People will respect the shoe both as a trainer and also a street shoe.  Probably not going to fly off the shelves but I think they're still dope.  Any news on an exact release date?

ZR supposed to release around the beginning of Nov.

Anyone know the update news ?
thx

The Jets colorway is REALLY impressive in person.

They have a lot of nice things coming out, Im surprised more photos of the other colorways haven't popped up but then again it looks like Nike didn't make these in LeBron/Kobe numbers. (Revis' injury definitely set them back a bit).

Trust when I tell ya the best of these hasn't been seen. The team colors aren't anything special but that camo version is a light taste of what you can really expect from the shoe.

Official announcement should be here around Wednesday. Revis is scheduled to be at the Yardline Champs store on Saturday, no way Nike doesn't drop official info before then.

Any word on what kind of release we can expect? Hopefully it isn't too limited. 

even tho da Jets are terrible this year :smh: >:...i must still get a pair of those green/white zr1 :nthat:. hopefully they won't be too hard to obtain :rolleyes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom