Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

i wonder if my man revis will get apparel also??

i always want to see a away cw with black/green/white :pimp:

video-013827.jpg

via SneakerWatch

:pimp:

Can't make a decision on that camo pair. I think I'll need to see in person...I like the shoe but unsure on the color ways as of now

Im in if the laces are kevlar. I think these will go on sale though, now that he isnt playing this year. <= $100 bucks and I will get a few pairs.

The ones with the neon strap are nice, the all red ones aren't bad looking either.

I don't see any of those selling out though.

Where is LONG at? Hmmm Petrie, seems like Adidas aint the only shoe you can tear an ACL in after all. Sorry had to do it. Carry on y'all...

Is that a black/volt pair I seen back there these are real good but 140? C'mon, has full length zoom air been confirmed?

The black and volt are the only colorway I like so far

That camouflage pairs interesting

Looks like a 2012 version of the Air Veer, and the Air Veer flew off of shelves back in the mid 90s... I don't hate this shoe one bit

Just give me the White/Black/Red & the jets pair

he should of did a limited pair and made the theme a island......gum sole to represent the sand....green for the palm trees.....aqua for the water

Last edited:
he should of did a limited pair and made the theme a island......gum sole to represent the sand....green for the palm trees.....aqua for the water

i was thinking da same when i first saw he was getting a sig. an island themed shoe would be dope if done properly :pimp:.

clear "blue" sole

Sand colored upper / made of straw / knit material

Green laces / lining inside the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom