OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by 619destroyer

Originally Posted by CEE 82

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 i can wait to get my pair of the ChristmasVII's
wouldn't mind wearing these as a replacement for my slippers
laugh.gif

I love that fact that dude in NY don't rock with Kobe, everyone here is Jordan, Lebron and I guess now a KD head, these WILL be copped!

I love that fact that dude in NY don't rock with Kobe, everyone here is Jordan, Lebron and I guess now a KD head, these WILL be copped!

Originally Posted by Holiday

Amen.  Kobe VI can still be had.  Gotta get more before they RTV them.  

Originally Posted by Holiday

Amen.  Kobe VI can still be had.  Gotta get more before they RTV them.  

The Christmas Kobe's should be out on Christmas Day as I have seen, so I am guessing that is an online release date. Any ideas on retailers? Also, for the stores, when will they release them? I'm hoping not 12/24 or 12/23 with the Concords.

The Christmas Kobe's should be out on Christmas Day as I have seen, so I am guessing that is an online release date. Any ideas on retailers? Also, for the stores, when will they release them? I'm hoping not 12/24 or 12/23 with the Concords.

We've all been with those baggy jean phases why ya got to clown on them. The violet pop and cheetah spots should be the ones being ragged on.

We've all been with those baggy jean phases why ya got to clown on them. The violet pop and cheetah spots should be the ones being ragged on.

I was thinking of doing this when I get mine, mainly to see/feel the difference in the two inserts but also for style.

I was thinking of doing this when I get mine, mainly to see/feel the difference in the two inserts but also for style.

toosmoove29, how is that style?
laugh.gif

I hope I can sell my Nerfs in time, so I can buy these Christmas VII's. So the RD is the 25th? I'm probably going to have to go about 3-4 hours early to get these in Houston. I don't know how early boys got in line for the Grinches last year.

toosmoove29, how is that style?
laugh.gif

I hope I can sell my Nerfs in time, so I can buy these Christmas VII's. So the RD is the 25th? I'm probably going to have to go about 3-4 hours early to get these in Houston. I don't know how early boys got in line for the Grinches last year.

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

well......... whats the difference between the feel of the two

Back
Top Bottom