OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by nikeairon

I really wish the XMAS' were those red/green/yelllow joints...

those are still coming out from what I heard...

XMAS DAYS on feet
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Was on the fence with the initial pictures surfaced but those just pushed it to a cop without a doubt

feeling the purple 'lowtop' bootie.

Think shoes would look great, using either bootie with volt, purple or even white laces

Just hope its as much of a beast performance shoe as the line has been. Havent seen anyreviews yet
nerd.gif

Praying I can cop and beat these into the ground on the court 
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Was on the fence with the initial pictures surfaced but those just pushed it to a cop without a doubt

feeling the purple 'lowtop' bootie.

Think shoes would look great, using either bootie with volt, purple or even white laces

Just hope its as much of a beast performance shoe as the line has been. Havent seen anyreviews yet
nerd.gif

Praying I can cop and beat these into the ground on the court 
devil.gif
pimp.gif

been looking at the recent pics for a good minute and all i keep doing is 

My gym will be open the next day, so I better have these, no matter what... or else I'ma be pissed 
laugh.gif

been looking at the recent pics for a good minute and all i keep doing is 

My gym will be open the next day, so I better have these, no matter what... or else I'ma be pissed 
laugh.gif

^ what happened to the splits? lol

definitely getting the xmas pair. might even double up if i strike out on the concords which don't bother me one bit.

^ what happened to the splits? lol

definitely getting the xmas pair. might even double up if i strike out on the concords which don't bother me one bit.

Back
Top Bottom