OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

For those speaking on the 7's they are definitely a awesome shoe. On the court and casual wear.

$170? no nike. NO. I'll stick to ONE PAIR (MAYBE 2 if the colors are sick). and probably get some adidas crazy lights. SMH. SMFH.

$170? no nike. NO. I'll stick to ONE PAIR (MAYBE 2 if the colors are sick). and probably get some adidas crazy lights. SMH. SMFH.

I really hope they make the all colors in both the reg and supreme. Will most certainly be exlcusives but I hope they arent good.

I really hope they make the all colors in both the reg and supreme. Will most certainly be exlcusives but I hope they arent good.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

He said $170 for the supreme version though....Kinda like the supreme versions of the VI's are $150 instead of $130.

So I'm guessing retail for the regular pairs will be $140...?

From what I've heard the supreme pair will be the pair with better "tech" per say. Not just shiny scales.

This looks like a good time for me to possibly dip from the shoe game. I def can't be spending 170+almost 10% Cali sales tax on a pair of shoes, let alone many.

He said $170 for the supreme version though....Kinda like the supreme versions of the VI's are $150 instead of $130.

From what I've heard the supreme pair will be the pair with better "tech" per say. Not just shiny scales.

This looks like a good time for me to possibly dip from the shoe game. I def can't be spending 170+almost 10% Cali sales tax on a pair of shoes, let alone many.

Originally Posted by s dubl

For sure on the tech, but if it's anything like the VI's and pricing that means the regular pair of the VII's will most likely be $140?

For sure on the tech, but if it's anything like the VI's and pricing that means the regular pair of the VII's will most likely be $140?

So would the supreme and standard versions release in the same colors at the same time? I can't imagine that would be too successful

So would the supreme and standard versions release in the same colors at the same time? I can't imagine that would be too successful

If Nike decides to drop a lot of these $170 "SUPREME" VIIs on us, I definitely will not be buying Kobes as much as I done the past 3 years... no more double ups for sure; as I did with the Vs & VIs...

Thank You NIKE, Maybe a sneaker recession is needed for me... You're just making my wallet happier... haha

I'm still onboard, but I won't go crazy for them...

-----

"Regular" Releases are probably $140-150 then...

Don't even want to think how much IDs will be...

If Nike decides to drop a lot of these $170 "SUPREME" VIIs on us, I definitely will not be buying Kobes as much as I done the past 3 years... no more double ups for sure; as I did with the Vs & VIs...

Thank You NIKE, Maybe a sneaker recession is needed for me... You're just making my wallet happier... haha

I'm still onboard, but I won't go crazy for them...

-----

"Regular" Releases are probably $140-150 then...

Don't even want to think how much IDs will be...

yup. i wont be buying any. +%%* nike. i refuse to get bent over backwards.... supreme version? +%%* outta here with that gimmick +%!+... do they think we are morons?

yup. i wont be buying any. +%%* nike. i refuse to get bent over backwards.... supreme version? +%%* outta here with that gimmick +%!+... do they think we are morons?

all this negative vibe surrounding the price... not good...
the reason we absolutely love this line is because of the
tech and quality for a VERY reasonable price. In short,
not Jordans... But with that price point, we're moving to
Jordan neighborhood price not to mention lebrons...

Durants anyone? LOL
seriously would consider getting only one pair... I'm pretty
sure everyone is getting iffy about the price. KEEP IT DOWN
NIKE!

all this negative vibe surrounding the price... not good...
the reason we absolutely love this line is because of the
tech and quality for a VERY reasonable price. In short,
not Jordans... But with that price point, we're moving to
Jordan neighborhood price not to mention lebrons...

Durants anyone? LOL
seriously would consider getting only one pair... I'm pretty
sure everyone is getting iffy about the price. KEEP IT DOWN
NIKE!

Back
Top Bottom