OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Looks SICK so far.. Did they remind anyone of the Pippen IV's?? (In the first few pic's with those vertical 'nylon' lines)
wink.gif

EDIT: Oops, already mentioned in thread, what I get for not reading through it LOL
roll.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

I wanna see a vicious/mean colorway. A black/stealth grey/del sol colorway with like a dark smoked sole
pimp.gif

Don't think Nike isn't taking notes. This is also a part of the R&D process. I can see the VII looking the best in dark based colors. I'll be happy with just a black and white pair of these.

I wanna see a vicious/mean colorway. A black/stealth grey/del sol colorway with like a dark smoked sole
pimp.gif

Don't think Nike isn't taking notes. This is also a part of the R&D process. I can see the VII looking the best in dark based colors. I'll be happy with just a black and white pair of these.

pimp.gif
I was thinking of the same thing but CANNOT put it into words.
you just took the words out of my brain.
laugh.gif

imagine something as tough as the orca. now imagine something 5x nastier.
that's what the 7s with that CW would look like. dammit. drooling all over
my office table.
eyes.gif

pimp.gif
I was thinking of the same thing but CANNOT put it into words.
you just took the words out of my brain.
laugh.gif

imagine something as tough as the orca. now imagine something 5x nastier.
that's what the 7s with that CW would look like. dammit. drooling all over
my office table.
eyes.gif

LOL@ nt'ers hoping for a better looking shoe and just saying "have potential"

whatever makes ya'll feel better lmao

these look like straight up power ranger %%#*... ugly %%#*

my goodness

LOL@ nt'ers hoping for a better looking shoe and just saying "have potential"

whatever makes ya'll feel better lmao

these look like straight up power ranger %%#*... ugly %%#*

my goodness

i can see a "halo" cw, like an olive upper with black accents and gold logo, since imo they remind me of the halo helmet lol.

i can see a "halo" cw, like an olive upper with black accents and gold logo, since imo they remind me of the halo helmet lol.

Originally Posted by E3LAL

Originally Posted by LA KB24

looks good so far!!!

the mid part reminds me of the ZK1...i hope it becomes a mid but its not done yet so well see

Came in here to say that it reminds me of the ZK1s too

guess I wasn't the only one

Originally Posted by E3LAL

Originally Posted by LA KB24

looks good so far!!!

the mid part reminds me of the ZK1...i hope it becomes a mid but its not done yet so well see

Came in here to say that it reminds me of the ZK1s too

guess I wasn't the only one

Forgive me if the following info has already been posted between page 1 and the last page, but  it's 3 in the morning here and I can't be bothered trawling through 20+ pages of impressions of a wear test and c/w wishes/requests. 
Anyway, here's a little scoop on what's going down tech wise for the VII, which you may all find very surprising...
There will in fact be 2 different Kobe VIIs! 

There will be a standard version and a "supreme" version which will be similar in tech to the AJ2011 i.e. interchangeable sole units including one featuring Lunar Foam. 

Add to this fact that you will be able to change the shoe from a mid to a low cut! 

The bad news?

The US retail will be around the $170 mark!

Once again apologies if someone has already revealed this info... 
smokin.gif

Forgive me if the following info has already been posted between page 1 and the last page, but  it's 3 in the morning here and I can't be bothered trawling through 20+ pages of impressions of a wear test and c/w wishes/requests. 
Anyway, here's a little scoop on what's going down tech wise for the VII, which you may all find very surprising...
There will in fact be 2 different Kobe VIIs! 

There will be a standard version and a "supreme" version which will be similar in tech to the AJ2011 i.e. interchangeable sole units including one featuring Lunar Foam. 

Add to this fact that you will be able to change the shoe from a mid to a low cut! 

The bad news?

The US retail will be around the $170 mark!

Once again apologies if someone has already revealed this info... 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom