OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

For those wondering about the lunar foam, its not really lunar foam. Its lunarlon. Its been used on the running series [Ask Ray] and its a mixture of lunar foam along with other type of packaged foams. It is more durable [will not bottom out as quick, but will eventually like all foams] but still retains its lunar qualities.

so is the play strong midsole actually lunarlon or is it cushlon? or do we have to wait for china to take a bandsaw to them? lol

leop3.jpg

leop4.jpg

leop2.jpg

leop6.jpg

leop7.jpg

leop5.jpg

leop8.jpg

leop.jpg

leop1.jpg

regrets will surface next year that's for sure.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

Bought them today on impulse after not getting the concords. Felt great when I tried them on, then I went to go hoop in them and wasn't impressed. Strap was flimsy didn't do much for the ankle, and the zoom wasn't much better. Ended up returning them.

And so it begins...

Saw the Xmas Kobes and Lebrons in person yesterday, both are
pimp.gif
! I want both but will end up getting the Kobes, colorway has more pop. Plus I still want the Xmas Lebrons from last year which I think is better than this years version. Some nice pics of the Xmas Kobes in here but believe me they aren't doing them any justice, so much better in person.

I think it's the visible flywire cables that bug me the most about the Xmas pair and I still resent the fact that Nike bumps up the price because they included some useless straps.

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

For those wondering about the lunar foam, its not really lunar foam. Its lunarlon. Its been used on the running series [Ask Ray] and its a mixture of lunar foam along with other type of packaged foams. It is more durable [will not bottom out as quick, but will eventually like all foams] but still retains its lunar qualities.

It's not lunar but it's lunarlon? Lunarlon is the name of the tech. Lunar is lunar. They have enhanced it, if that's what you meant.

Blacklion23, That just gets me even more excited for the Xmas pair lol

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

It's not lunar but it's lunarlon? Lunarlon is the name of the tech. Lunar is lunar. They have enhanced it, if that's what you meant.

Blacklion23, That just gets me even more excited for the Xmas pair lol

I'm so sorry for this but...

Can I rock a pair with out the ankle strap?

And what is the GR retail price? If it's $180 then no thanks.

I'm a bit confused with these but the Xmas joints look nice though
pimp.gif

I'm so sorry for this but...

Can I rock a pair with out the ankle strap?

And what is the GR retail price? If it's $180 then no thanks.

I'm a bit confused with these but the Xmas joints look nice though
pimp.gif

the price bump is cool considering you get options. extra set of cushioning.
you can opt for the $140 which is just a $10 increase. Can't complain with
that pricing.

the price bump is cool considering you get options. extra set of cushioning.
you can opt for the $140 which is just a $10 increase. Can't complain with
that pricing.

Cant wait for this one to drop tomorrow here in the Philippines. Still thinking though whether or not to get a Lebron Christmas or just save up for Kobe 7 Concords instead. I guess it will be a game time decision.
smile.gif

Cant wait for this one to drop tomorrow here in the Philippines. Still thinking though whether or not to get a Lebron Christmas or just save up for Kobe 7 Concords instead. I guess it will be a game time decision.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom