OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Bought some neon yellow, neon green and violet laces of rmk earlier. Now just need to get the shoes lol

Really tho I'm interested to see how those laces look since nike ain't giving us another pair smh

Bought some neon yellow, neon green and violet laces of rmk earlier. Now just need to get the shoes lol

Really tho I'm interested to see how those laces look since nike ain't giving us another pair smh

ok, so I'm still confused bros lol. I'm ordering the Xmas joints from NDC, and i'm in the eastern time zone, so what day and time do i need to order??? thanks la familia

ok, so I'm still confused bros lol. I'm ordering the Xmas joints from NDC, and i'm in the eastern time zone, so what day and time do i need to order??? thanks la familia

Bought them today on impulse after not getting the concords. Felt great when I tried them on, then I went to go hoop in them and wasn't impressed. Strap was flimsy didn't do much for the ankle, and the zoom wasn't much better. Ended up returning them.

Bought them today on impulse after not getting the concords. Felt great when I tried them on, then I went to go hoop in them and wasn't impressed. Strap was flimsy didn't do much for the ankle, and the zoom wasn't much better. Ended up returning them.

What's up with the upper with the "Kobe skin"? Supposed to be a combo of the different predators but to me I'm just not seeing it from the pics posted, maybe I have to see it in person? Also, when is the new clothing going to drop now that the VII's are out?

What's up with the upper with the "Kobe skin"? Supposed to be a combo of the different predators but to me I'm just not seeing it from the pics posted, maybe I have to see it in person? Also, when is the new clothing going to drop now that the VII's are out?

You played in them and returned them? didn't know they let ppl do that. 
anyways, wore them for the rest of the night... and damn... the cushlon/Lunar > zoom insole for me... these felt real comfortable. 

Did not play in them, yet... but tomorrow morning we're hitting the park, so I'll try to do a mini review. 

last minute pics.

6562829577_915463b542_z.jpg

6562832317_230ddb5190_z.jpg

grainy pics, sorry. 

X-mas 7s... here i come... 
devil.gif

anyways, wore them for the rest of the night... and damn... the cushlon/Lunar > zoom insole for me... these felt real comfortable. 

Did not play in them, yet... but tomorrow morning we're hitting the park, so I'll try to do a mini review. 

last minute pics.

6562829577_915463b542_z.jpg

6562832317_230ddb5190_z.jpg

grainy pics, sorry. 

devil.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

last minute pics.

grainy pics, sorry. 

devil.gif
Dope, E! Is it really Lunar?!?
eek.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

last minute pics.

grainy pics, sorry. 

devil.gif
Dope, E! Is it really Lunar?!?
eek.gif
nerd.gif

Eric Avar said so, and it's been said in the past (once first samples popped up)that it'd be lunar foam. It def doesn't feel like a reg insole. They're comfortable tho, ray. No complaints.

And if it was Cushlon... Wouldn't make sense for it to be on an insole...

Eric Avar said so, and it's been said in the past (once first samples popped up)that it'd be lunar foam. It def doesn't feel like a reg insole. They're comfortable tho, ray. No complaints.

And if it was Cushlon... Wouldn't make sense for it to be on an insole...

Lookin dope, E... I tripled on the Concords so, I passed on the Del Soles. But X-Mas and Concord 7's are a must. You goin to an HOH to get them?

Lookin dope, E... I tripled on the Concords so, I passed on the Del Soles. But X-Mas and Concord 7's are a must. You goin to an HOH to get them?

ATTENTION!!!: There will be a staggered release on the Xmas kobe VII's!. NDC will release them tomorrow(Dec 24th) at midnight and Eastbay will release them Xmas night at Midnight. I'm betting since the Concords crashed the net the other night they decided to do this not to over whelm themselves. This also goes for the rest of the Xmas day Nike releases. This information is for those that didn't already know

Back
Top Bottom