OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

If you're willing to spend $130 on a pair of shoes, you shouldn't have a problem spending $150.

It's not that big of a difference.

when you buy multiple pairs like some of us, it adds up, so it is a big deal. If we let Nike get away with it, the following year is gonna be more.

when you buy multiple pairs like some of us, it adds up, so it is a big deal. If we let Nike get away with it, the following year is gonna be more.

Yup, then when we're paying $150 and it goes up to $170, then 180 etc.... It adds up and screws the consumer. Especially since production costs go up, so they find ways to cut costs to keep the same (or close) profit margin whil they raise te price for us and make and even higher profit.

Yup, then when we're paying $150 and it goes up to $170, then 180 etc.... It adds up and screws the consumer. Especially since production costs go up, so they find ways to cut costs to keep the same (or close) profit margin whil they raise te price for us and make and even higher profit.

i'm hoping $140 is max.... even at the discounts i get it all adds up but mainy cuz i dont have a job lol...

i'm hoping $140 is max.... even at the discounts i get it all adds up but mainy cuz i dont have a job lol...

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Don't worry about that one, there should be one written up that is better than what was posted. Stay tuned.....
thanks man. will wait for that...

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

If you're willing to spend $130 on a pair of shoes, you shouldn't have a problem spending $150.

this is the mindset that will get us paying $180 for kobe 8s... c'mon guys. $130 is already top dollar.
we shouldn't look at this as if nothing's happening.. a 15-20 dollar increase is huge and we shouldn't
take this lightly. I personally will cop 1-2 pairs max if the price increases. If Nike sees a drop in sales
because of the price increase, they will know they did something wrong obviously...

Don't worry about that one, there should be one written up that is better than what was posted. Stay tuned.....

this is the mindset that will get us paying $180 for kobe 8s... c'mon guys. $130 is already top dollar.
we shouldn't look at this as if nothing's happening.. a 15-20 dollar increase is huge and we shouldn't
take this lightly. I personally will cop 1-2 pairs max if the price increases. If Nike sees a drop in sales
because of the price increase, they will know they did something wrong obviously...

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

QFT
$150 for low tops though, and then $170 for supremes? Like I said I got enough pairs to ball in until clearance
roll.gif

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

QFT
$150 for low tops though, and then $170 for supremes? Like I said I got enough pairs to ball in until clearance
roll.gif

I've always said/joked that if Kobe's cost $150+ that I wouldn't buy as many pairs... My statement may be put to the test
eyes.gif
sad thing is I know I'll probably still buy a lot so long as I like the colorways

I've always said/joked that if Kobe's cost $150+ that I wouldn't buy as many pairs... My statement may be put to the test
eyes.gif
sad thing is I know I'll probably still buy a lot so long as I like the colorways

Originally Posted by imthefranchise

roll.gif
lol. That's a little too much. I can deal with the supreme colorways being at $150 but not for every other colorway.

Originally Posted by imthefranchise

roll.gif
lol. That's a little too much. I can deal with the supreme colorways being at $150 but not for every other colorway.

I can deal with maybe a $5-10 price hike but not anything more...listen to us Nike, keep it at $130 and you will still make plenty of money and we will all stay happy.

I can deal with maybe a $5-10 price hike but not anything more...listen to us Nike, keep it at $130 and you will still make plenty of money and we will all stay happy.

Nike is in for a surprise if they hike the price up... you may not realize this yet but buying multiple pairs will take a toll
if they hike up $20... Wouldn't they prefer to sell MORE pairs at a lower cost or RISK losing potential buyers because of
a few bucks.

One of the selling points of the kobe line IS THE PRICEPOINT. Remove that... potentially ward off buyers than attract them.

Originally Posted by jkballer5

theyll make plenty of money regardless. why stop a price hike? shoes will still sell, just add lmtd on the shoe box and people will eat it up.

Back
Top Bottom