OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by waverder

Anyone planning to hit up the HOH @ lakewood tomorrow? i think i'll be there to get a pair for my brother before work. 7am right?
I might go wave but I dunno, It's either I get these or the ASG's next week and don't have enough money to cop both. Unemployment FTL smh.

but yeah they open at 7AM, and I'm not sure if anyone is camping there tonight, I might roll by later just to check.

I struck out on the 3Ds, I keep telling myself it was for the better, but its not working.

I would attempt to cop the sunsets as a consolation prize, but I'll be at work and have no shot at them.

Hopefully the Chinas won't be this hard to obtain, as that is the only other pair I really want so far.

Struck out on both. This was harder than the grinches off ndc. And these are uglier. But there's something inherently cool about 3d.

I know I'm new to posting in this site/blog but I've been following it for years. When I have some constructive info to add I'll post. Congrats to all that got their limited pairs, my condolences to those of you who didn't(like me), and if you're a reseller I hope the Devil paid you well for your soul.

Watch those that said they got their pair when they receive them, they put it in their sig for sale or disappear from the thread until next limited release. Always happens
30t6p3b.gif

Eastbay Failed...NDC Failed...Anyone know how many pairs Santa Monica is getting? I know they did wristbands tonight, just wondering if there will be some left in the morning?

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Watch those that said they got their pair when they receive them, they put it in their sig for sale or disappear from the thread until next limited release. Always happens
30t6p3b.gif
Well we have been lucky to where there aren't too many resellers in here though, I mean of course you have the ones who pop in at every release but they usually don't contribute so we don't have to see them.  
I wonder if these will be the Kobes that cause mayhem like the SB lebrons?  Seems like these are super limited BUT thats what was said about the Easy LA's and those are still sitting at some stores

90% failed, don't be sad, you are not along. 

Only thing that I really want to know is how do those experts discover the link @ NDC that fast...

Was on the fence about the 3Ds, so it didn't hurt I wasn't able to get them. But it's a different story for the Sunsets, I gotta get my hands on those.

If anyone in the Los Angeles / West LA area wants to cop a pair of 3Ds / Hollywoods let me know. I got an extra pair on hold. The odds are very high that you're going to get your size (95%+). I'm 100% guaranteed to get my size (US 11). Two conditions: You have to meet up at 7:30-7:45am TOMORROW 2/8/11 and whoever makes me the best offer gets it (i'm not looking for anything big, just some Grinches, BLs, cash, whatever).

Also, we can get your kicks signed by Kobe this summer if you want. Price will be 250-750 depending on what's up with his schedule.

Let me know.
EDIT: You'd have to be Sarah Palin to think that I was asking for a pair of shoes just for the wristband. Obviously, I would pay cash on top. Except LeBrons might be worth a wristband... I still wouldn't take 'em though ;D

your bout to get the ban hammer ^
laugh.gif

copped my size 9 to compliment my grinches...order places at 10:01 on swoosh but no discount
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by EnderWill

If anyone in the Los Angeles / West LA area wants to cop a pair of 3Ds / Hollywoods let me know. I got an extra pair on hold. The odds are very high that you're going to get your size (95%+). I'm 100% guaranteed to get my size (US 11). Two conditions: You have to meet up at 7:30-7:45am TOMORROW 2/8/11 and whoever makes me the best offer gets it (i'm not looking for anything big, just some Grinches, BLs, cash, whatever).

Let me know.
Move along...
Which NT'er is this? 
nerd.gif

http://twitter.com/_pauLEENO

Dude is HEATED

F these sites and Nike, i'm just fed up and completely done..... These releases are absurd, honest to god, just over it .... 28 pairs of Kobe V's later i'm saying this, Nike you f'd up and lost a customer with your POS business tactics and ethics, well lackthereof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom