OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
i swear to god if i strike out on the oc's, i just might punch my computer screen
devil.gif

the internet releases are to crazy because even for the people that was able to order they might cancel it because sometimes they over sell

I think waking up early in the morning and copping at a store is  better

Eastbay is the most useless site when if comes to midnight releases smh they sell out within seconds its like they get 3 pairs in each size or something

damn no luck on NDC... it kept saying soldout @ check out, but let me put it in my cart each time... tried 4 times...

Funny thing is, if they GR'd this colorway, they would end up in outlets- Guaranteed.  Probably the East LAs as well.  In fact, East LAs remind me a little bit of 76er(philly) kobe4s which did indeed end up in outlets.

Building up the hype..... Getting everyone talking about it.... Can't get my hands on the "limited" kobe 6s , so next best thing is whatever releases on a larger scale.....Pretty reasonable marketing scheme I would say...  In my humble opinion, the irony of it all is that I still believe the 5 is better than the 6.

Do you all remember last year how much "easier" relatively speaking it was to cop the chaos, DK, BL, etc... than some of this year's "limited" cws?  There may not have been definitive times- come to think of it, I remember copping DKs online on a saturday about 9 am CST.  Go figure..

stuck out on eastbay as well.. it seems like they had 1 pair per size or something cuz i swear, they sold out in less than 1 minute.
not bitter though.. it's part of the game.

MAN, IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR 1 DARN SIZE 13? Eastbay & Nike failed me. I can't believe this spit. First the Grinches and now these.
mad.gif

Didn't realize these were so hard to get. I had a 1 min 18 second timer on Eastbay and got a sz 9 no probs. Got them for $108 (20% off gc + gold club). Seeing how fast they sold out though I wonder if my order will be fulfilled.

supposedly my order went through... got an email with my order confirmation.. dont wanna get too excited. Congrats to those who got em.. and to those who didnt, dont feel bad. process aint easy

really wondering how is the total number on this release...

keep refreshing, once they poped out, add to cart~ got 1:30 wait time on eastbay...
when its my turn, all the sizes are gone except the one for my girl(big kid), smh

feels like really 1 pair each size or less than 5 pair each size~ hahahahaha

but i m cool, at least cop one for my girl~ didn't plan to cop for myself, but was supposed to help some of my fds out... oh well, fds, i let u down this time~ sorry
hahahaha~
my gal wearing 3Ds, and I m rocking the blk/del-sol~ i love that!!

Shout out to all the randoms in here bein mad lol

I must have clicked on the link as soon as they went up on NDC because my order was in and done in about a minute, make sure you guys use paypal (if you can) or atleast have your CC info typed in another window so you can just copy and paste
**Is yuku acting mad crazy for anyone else?**

Originally Posted by shychinoboy

Didn't realize these were so hard to get. I had a 1 min 18 second timer on Eastbay and got a sz 9 no probs. Got them for $108 (20% off gc + gold club). Seeing how fast they sold out though I wonder if my order will be fulfilled.
how did u do that? i thought it was excluded?

Nike Store Twitter:

The Kobe VI "3D" sold out faster than a black mamba strike. Congrats to those who copped!
16 minutes ago via CoTweet

on eastbay as soon as the count was done i added my size and it said product was unavailable.. then it adds two to my cart...at that point i knew i was screwed..had Nike on the phone at the same time and the guy didn't even know what i was talking about by the time he figured out what i was talking about them bad boys was long gone ..tisk tisk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom