OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
The green in the live photo looks a lot different from the stock pic. Much more of a forest green than what I expected.

^ Yeah that's another good point. Maybe I meant to say the green seems a lot more dull in person. But overall this shoe is just simply dull IMHO.

pick these up today... I likem 
pimp.gif
, so much better in person. The trasnslucent sole is really white on these.

I think we need to add two more colorways to the list, the blue/black gradient pair and the chaos pair that a nt member posted pics of with the dd's a couple wks ago

^ Lovely!

How about the tongue? How does that look in person? Can you take photos of it from different angles by any chance?

Just spoke with a sales associate at NT Chi and was told LA's will be a LA only release...don't kno if there is any truth to it..sure hope not

@Rakim - the tongue has some sick hologram 3d thing going on as well as the heel under the heel cup. I'll take more detailed pics later.
@Decepticon - thanks, no OG box and it wasnt from marquee.

Dissapointed about the Rice but these should keep me coo for now. (sorry bout the big pic cant seem to minimize it)
2uzwlm9.jpg

Originally Posted by derry1

Just spoke with a sales associate at NT Chi and was told LA's will be a LA only release...don't kno if there is any truth to it..sure hope not

It's confirmed for NTLV. I hope it drops in other locations too. Spoke to a Nike Rep and it's not likely to drop on NDC.
Nice ASG shot up there! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Anyone plan on copping the 3D's on 2/9? A part of me wants them to honor the Air Structure Triaxes but I still feel weird about 3D shoes

Originally Posted by Nermindee

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
more pics please. None of that "tomorrow" sh**. Now! Haha

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by Nermindee

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
more pics please. None of that "tomorrow" sh**. Now! Haha
This guy
30t6p3b.gif

Do you want some links to matching gshocks and socks too?
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom