OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whichever pair, glass blues or LA's, is releasing this weekend hope it
will be available on ndc.

Originally Posted by MTMAN

I bet glass blues will be on NDC.  I dno if it will be this weekend but weren't they originally supposed to release on there as well as NT's/HOH's?
**Edit**

The nikestore twitter said they are pushed back and TBD, same with the Rice 
tired.gif

http://twitter.com/nikestore

Originally Posted by al3x89

they changed the heal cup on the O.C's? or was it just the lighting before.
I believe they are the same (the heal cup and soles). It should be the lighting. The Teal in the newer pics do appear darker tho.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by MTMAN

I bet glass blues will be on NDC.  I dno if it will be this weekend but weren't they originally supposed to release on there as well as NT's/HOH's?
**Edit**

The nikestore twitter said they are pushed back and TBD, same with the Rice 
tired.gif

http://twitter.com/nikestore

Yea that's right the glass blue were supposed drop on ndc. NTLV claims to be selling the LA's this friday I just confused, as so are otherson what is dropping. Either way gotta rely on ndc if they do drop on their.Suck not living near a niketown or HOH

Nike is OD'ing on colorways even worse than the V...it's JANUARY still!! lol....gimme a break. I think very few are both striking AND classy, with the Del Sols, Chinas, and Concords taking the cake over....and del sols winning by far...IMO

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

For all u 3D kobe fans
Sickk!  I hate bitin' but u got any info on that shirt?  I was thinking about a Star Wars matching shirt earlier today to match the 3Ds and this hits it exactly.

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

For all u 3D kobe fans
Sickk!  I hate bitin' but u got any info on that shirt?  I was thinking about a Star Wars matching shirt earlier today to match the 3Ds and this hits it exactly.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

For all u 3D kobe fans
I dont even have any 3Ds and want that shirt.....

i have a question for the people who owns the China already...

r they main color looked like silver? or more grey color?
as in the pictures, they looked kinda shiny silver to me, but not too shiny.
m i correct?

thanks.

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

i have a question for the people who owns the China already...

r they main color looked like silver? or more grey color?
as in the pictures, they looked kinda shiny silver to me, but not too shiny.
m i correct?

thanks.
From the pics that Rakim posted a while back of the Chinas in the UK, they looked sorta like they had a bit of a metallic quality.

Originally Posted by s dubl

3D shoes+3D shirt=OD

I disagree .... now if it's a hat, too, then I can see it.   But a tee and kicks or cap and kicks, I think it's fine.  And it's not like I'm going to wear a pair of the shoes on the shirt--THAT's OD. Besides, I wear shoes/gear for me ... not for others.  Just sayin'.

yeah got my 2 grinches. concords right now
del sols are on hold til the EA.... then give me a pair of Chinas and i'm done. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom