OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
You didn't like the Adi Crazy 8s!!!!!?????

How can you not like that shoe.... That shoe had one of your favorite "techs"!

Shame on you Nat..... Now that's a No-No.... That shoe caught everyones attention and made ppl actually try it on and had ppl buy it... Was it the Tech, or the 17/18 year old future prospect?

jdub562 wrote:
I'm all about everyone being able to state their opinions, and being able to defend them...but Nat, all your arguments are not supported by any facts. You are just making baseless claims that do not make your arguments any stronger, in fact, they make them weaker especially after others who are on the contrary have presented facts. Try using your method in an academic setting. Use your formula on an argumentative essay and you will receeive a big fat F.

Anyway, still on the fence with the X-Mas VI's...maybe with time they will grow on me. Still love the concept of the shoe though.
Please, do not try and take such a rudimentary position against what I have stated. I have posted facts, those you cannot see due to the gleam of the swoosh.

Nobody here has posted any proof against what I have stated, so prove that what I have stated is untrue.

Originally Posted by never wear them

You didn't like the Adi Crazy 8s!!!!!?????

How can you not like that shoe.... That shoe had one of your favorite "techs"!

Shame on you Nat..... Now that's a No-No.... That shoe caught everyones attention and made ppl actually try it on and had ppl buy it... Was it the Tech, or the 17/18 year old future prospect?
The shoe didn't fit me, and I felt that it was clunky. I didn't like Adidas back then. I was a Nike and Reebok man back then, until Nike did a friend of mine dirty, really dirty.

This is why I know all of their business.

Originally Posted by gzagenius

those xmas kobes are horrendous

This   
sick.gif
Now I know what people meant when they said they couldnt rock the SB LBJVII.
laugh.gif

Shoe is dope though like the scale idea

But the X-mas color is stupid ugly.... Same goes for the Lebrons
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by KG21

There is a loyal fan base for Kobes. 75% of people who buy Jordans are hypebeasts.

Altitude 13s were only popular because they were a true, limited quickstrike... one of the first shoes to start the hypebeast craze. I guarantee if the Altitudes originally released as a GR and we knew of it months in advance, it would not have sold as fast. I picked up a pair myself a long time ago for like $125ish and I resold for $175 cause I felt like a schmuck who bought into the hype. The shoes are plain black with a green sole... what's there to like?

Source?

No source but I bet if you ask each NTer in the JB thread their age.... It'll make you wanna log out. The majority of them will not even know what tech was used/what year MJ wore em.... Hell.... Ask them why they like Michael Jordan.... ( "cause he's the greatest" - even tho they were born while he was winning his 4th championship)

No source but I bet if you ask each NTer in the JB thread their age.... It'll make you wanna log out. The majority of them will not even know what tech was used/what year MJ wore em.... Hell.... Ask them why they like Michael Jordan.... ( "cause he's the greatest" - even tho they were born while he was winning his 4th championship)

Nike Talk is not the real of the world.

I can guarantee you that Kobe's shoes will not outsell retro MJ's here on the East Coast, nor in the Midwest, and the age range of buyers, then activity level will be broader, I'd say from 12 to 55. I have quite a few people in my office that go to MJ's adult hoops camp in Vegas, and I even go to his golf outing/parties in the Bahamas at The Cove in the Atlantis.

Kobe Bryant still does not have the pull of Jordan.

And I don't like Mike either, but he's cool.

Exactly... Like you just stated.... NIketalk is not the real world.... In NikeTalk World... MJ is God....
In the real World... Kobe is debated of having a better legacy than MJ, and he's still playing.

At His Hall Of Fame.... Can you actually think he's not gonna have as good or even a better legacy than Mike?
Who cares about shoes at that point.
Nike talk only holds under 70k users, and only 10k of them actually post something. The World holds billions of "users". Kobe shattered Jordan's and Favres pro sports jersey sales....
He even outsold Yao in his own Country
laugh.gif

NY... Biggest city in the U.S. Has Kobe, numbered 1 in jersey sales. Who cares about his shoes. Ppl want to rep the actual Rapist...

So his shoes have been doing well... I do not see that declining.
'specially when LA is the 2nd biggest city and they support Kobe.

So all I can advise Nike to do is to send over the pairs that North and South Dakota can't move, here to Cali. We'll eat em up.

I HATE saying this but Nat is killing NWT in this "debate". Arguing Kobe v. MJ in ANYTHING, much less shoe sales and reach, is idiotic.

There is no way that the Christmas LeBron's will be a GR. At least not what I believe is a GR (the black/black/red CW)

...and these Flubbers look terrible.
laugh.gif

Exactly... Like you just stated.... NIketalk is not the real world.... In NikeTalk World... MJ is God....
In the real World... Kobe is debated of having a better legacy than MJ, and he's still playing.

At His Hall Of Fame.... Can you actually think he's not gonna have as good or even a better legacy than Mike?
Who cares about shoes at that point.
Nike talk only holds under 70k users, and only 10k of them actually post something. The World holds billions of "users". Kobe shattered Jordan's and Favres pro sports jersey sales....
He even outsold Yao in his own Country
laugh.gif

NY... Biggest city in the U.S. Has Kobe, numbered 1 in jersey sales. Who cares about his shoes. Ppl want to rep the actual Rapist...

So his shoes have been doing well... I do not see that declining.
'specially when LA is the 2nd biggest city and they support Kobe.

So all I can advise Nike to do is to send over the pairs that North and South Dakota can't move, here to Cali. We'll eat em up.

BULL!

Then after reading this whole post, I am convinced that there is something seriously wrong with you, and the people who think like you.

BTW, MJ's scoring averages and shooting percentage didn't go down in the playoffs, like that of your idol, and he never lost a championship series.

you guys need to stop feeding the fire and exercise that ignore button.

those xmas VI's are sexy. reminds me of the kryptonates lol. i'd cop but i'd like to see what nikeiD has to offer first.

Originally Posted by Nat Turner

You either need to stop posting... Or just quote yourself from your previous comments....

Didn't Kobe "fornicate" A helpless Caucasian a year before that?....
He wasnt even being given fair contracts... You said it yourself... He was not marketable....

Who would wanna buy anything Kobe related in white America? A black man/superstar raping a white female?....

Hell... I wouldn't.... If I cared....

Put ppl still loooooove Big Ben Roethlisberger

C'mon Nat... Just admit it...

You just love to argue...
 Kobe Bryant wasn't marketable before all of that.

I personally thought, due to his own stupidity, that he wasn't handled properly. Much like Barry Bonds, his issue wasn't a Black/White thing.
He was simply a butthole.

His shoes were still ugly though, even the ones for Adidas.

I will admit to the last joints being hot....cheaply made, but hot.

From what I understand, he finally listened to the designers.

It's about time that he listened to someone who knows more than he does.

But the Slimes are horrible, and I wonder whose idea that was....
laugh.gif

Kobe wasn't marketable before Colorado?? Realllyyy?! Do you know how many endorsements he had b4 that? He was the most marketable basketball player at the time.

Nat Turner probably sits on Niketalk all day hitting the refresh button looking to reply to someone over the internet to make himself feel smarter than he really is.

Quit replying to him, let him feel better about himself by thinking he accomplished something today.

He's one of those dudes who just keeps having to have the last word even if he isn't right in order to make him feel like he is right.

IGNORE HER

For their purpose I think they're cool, especially if there is a Grinch storyline to them. Its for one game, why not?
the_grinch.jpg

As far as basketball is concerned Kobe is in the same sentence as MJ but when it comes to shoes/marketability it's no contest.

Take away limited colorways/releases Kobe's shoes wouldn't be doing as well.

a lot of Kobe fans/stans are hypebeast too btw

Originally Posted by Executive76

As far as basketball is concerned Kobe is in the same sentence as MJ but when it comes to shoes/marketability it's no contest.

Take away limited colorways/releases Kobe's shoes wouldn't be doing as well.

a lot of Kobe fans/stans are hypebeast too btw
ABSOLUTELY agree. thats not just isolated to jordan brand, its the industry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom