OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my order from KB24 today as well..ordered 2 3'ds and 1OC...got 3ds but no ocs..hopefully tommorow then

I'm not gonna lie I wasn't feeling the glass blues initially, but the latest pics have them looking kinda fresh. Hopefully they're not too metallic, maybe ill cop on the discount since these are looking like GRs.

Originally Posted by doin90onthefreeway

Originally Posted by hakbottom

If only 3000 BHMs released at least 2599 have hit eBay.

laugh.gif

#%!+ is ridiculous

my local craigslist is filled with playoff/all star 13s, BHM 3s and Kobe 6s at some rape, unreasonable prices
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

i swear some dudes are delusional if they think that someone local is paying 250 for BHM 6's

I wouldn't spend no more than $180. $250 is way too much take that $250 and add $150 you got real big stages.

Have we gotten a real reason why its going to be 150? What they use real snake scales or what lol

Originally Posted by emjay

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Damn longest wait I ever experienced at this HOH. The Footaction at the same mall carried them too.Could've cop there if I knew they had them. Oh well at least I got some Kobe socks too.

It was the longest most uncoordinated day ever. but, didn't it seem like if those who wanted to double up on the Kobe's bhm..they could have? 
Didn't look like there were more than 30 ppl in line so I guess you could say you could double up if you wanted to depending on how limited they said it was. Probably not since Footaction had them. This isn't a loud color so I wasn't surprised I didn't see more ppl buying Kobes unlike the ASG and Grinch release. Footlocker would've made it smoothly for us if they didn't let the ppl without the wristbands go before us. I guess Jordans comes first in the Bay. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by need4sheed

The BHM released today
alien.gif
?? Sucks I missed it
embarassed.gif
, but I was busy gettin sum pu$$y 
pimp.gif
, anyway, are they limited? I don't wanna get a kick that everybody and their mama are gonna have
tired.gif
. Limited kicks separate the wannabes from the are-bes
smokin.gif
shoeheads.

roll.gif

some dudes are so much cooler than others.......

anyway......Im not sure why, but glass blues are most appealing to me out of all the 3/5 releases. Still undecided if Im getting em or not.

The BHM released today
alien.gif
?? Sucks I missed it
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
, anyway, are they limited? I don't wanna get a kick that everybody and their mama are gonna have
tired.gif
smokin.gif
shoeheads.

You'll have matching hands and shoes. 
laugh.gif
 That'll separate yourself from the rest. 
pimp.gif

The BHM released today
alien.gif
?? Sucks I missed it
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
tired.gif
smokin.gif
shoeheads.

This.

Anyways is anyone in here excited for the Glass Blues as I am.

The BHM released today
alien.gif
?? Sucks I missed it
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
tired.gif
smokin.gif
shoeheads.

4a21696d8dec9d4e92147c5e5d928c98dc13c4e2_r.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

some dudes are so much cooler than others.......

anyway......Im not sure why, but glass blues are most appealing to me out of all the 3/5 releases. Still undecided if Im getting em or not.
something about the GBs is just too intriguing to pass...
it's the same with my chinas, something makes me must have them...

shaun let me know by mid week, or thursday/friday the latest

Bummed I had to pass on the BHM's. Glad everyone that wanted em got em. Prob have to pass on next weekend releases as well.

The BHM released today
alien.gif
?? Sucks I missed it
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
tired.gif
smokin.gif
shoeheads.

mods need to do an IP check on this user and the other one (penny4prez? the one that types exactly like this with 50 emotions, and owes everyone on niketalk a pair of kobe's
laugh.gif
)... 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom