OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
The tongue is the only thing I don't really like about the ASGs. Everything else is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Camped out last night for the BHM III's. I got my size 9 after a big fiasco with some dude in line there that worked in the store. He was selling spots so people could cut in line and get to the front. Nearly broke out in a riot. SMH at people that work there that think they're the big stuff. Dude was such a clown.

Ended up getting inside and saw they had one pair of the Kobe BHM's in my size 9 left. I scooped them up. After seeing them in person, I'm impressed, but they look a lot like the Del Sol colorway. A little too much. I'm prob going to flip this pair or return it later on. Gotta make sure I'm ready for the Rices that drop next weekend.

hmmm...wasn't even there and i know who that was

Be prepare to be blown away!!

Saw these bad boys when I picked up the BHM. Coppin all 3 next weekend!

Man I LOVE the camera on the iphone 4!

Really not feeling the gold on Rice's so I think it'll be an easy pass.
So far:
1. Grinch's
2. OC's
3. ASG's
4. Concords
5. East LA's
6. Del Sols

nice BHM pic...they do look nice, but even nicer in person....I love the "ashy" comment earlier in the thread...i was thinking the same thing when i saw them for the first time.

Still trying to find an OC/Sunset...passed = regret...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Damn longest wait I ever experienced at this HOH. The Footaction at the same mall carried them too.Could've cop there if I knew they had them. Oh well at least I got some Kobe socks too.

It was the longest most uncoordinated day ever. but, didn't it seem like if those who wanted to double up on the Kobe's bhm..they could have? 

Originally Posted by tbrooks24

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

i made up my mind, no BHM, passing...
i always love blk/gold shoes, and i still not having one yet... but BHM... just passing

i am happy with my iD with gold color shoes:

1ed153ed467c1f4618231a5a0373d047092a4d5.jpg

by the way, anyone realize in the earlier BHM pictures from everyone... there are some with embroided "BHM" symbol and some with plastic glue-on ones... and seems like the released version is the glue-on ones

if they make it all embroided, it is a plus. 
damn they shouldve taken your id for the bhm. nice pair

thank you for your compliment, I am loving them.

Originally Posted by hakbottom

If only 3000 BHMs released at least 2599 have hit eBay.

laugh.gif

#%!+ is ridiculous

my local craigslist is filled with playoff/all star 13s, BHM 3s and Kobe 6s at some rape, unreasonable prices
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

i swear some dudes are delusional if they think that someone local is paying 250 for BHM 6's

the Kobe symbol on the BHM tongues are so nice...
i think the best part of the BHM is the tongue, I can just look at the tongue all day...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom