OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else at the Vault? I bet it is quite an experience being around Staples tonight.

Give us an update on their stock whenever you can if anyone is there.

Originally Posted by waverder

Thanks for all the heads up NTers in So cal.. picked up another extra pair of 3Ds and OCs @ the Vault today. No need to post pix.. you've guys seen them all already. Thx again
Thanks for depressing 90 % of the people on the board lol.

Anyone else notice the diagonal designs on the scales? A bit darker diagonally and it looks similar to the panels on an Air Max shoe

Originally Posted by HorrorKid

JUST GOT BACK FROM THE VAULT. Get there traffic wasn't to bad. Paid $25 to park. Get to the cross walk and get to the other side to security telling me I can't get through without a ticket. Tried the other side of the street. Same thing. So I stand there trying to call the Vault to no answer. Tried calling NTLA and SM; out of stock. HOHLA wouldn't answer. Finally my brother didn't want to wait anymore so we left. We went down there to get the shoe for him too. Ha ha. Read the post about trying to get through on the side and just had a feeling so we turned around and went back! They must have been doing something in between Nokia theatre and Staples when I first got there cause they were letting people cross the street when I made it back. Walked up and told security I was going to Nike Vault and got in no problem. They only have sz 8's in 3D's and 10, 12 and 14 in OC's. They said they're getting another shipment tonight of whatever is left over. They don't know what sizes they'll be getting or when they'll get them. They aren't answering the phones today but they will answer the phone tomorrow they said.
I NEED THOSE 8's!!!!!!!!!!! i wish i lived in LA.....
frown.gif

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Thanks for all the heads up NTers in So cal.. picked up another extra pair of 3Ds and OCs @ the Vault today. No need to post pix.. you've guys seen them all already. Thx again

That was never my intension.. just saying thx for good NTers in here.. I plan to hit up the Vault again tomorrow around noon cuz ill be in the area. That'll be crazy if they still have stock.

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

That was never my intension.. just saying thx for good NTers in here.. I plan to hit up the Vault again tomorrow around noon cuz ill be in the area. That'll be crazy if they still have stock.
I might check back tomorrow too. We'll see.

Originally Posted by XI ShinE XI

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

The vault only has larger and smaller sizes of the ocs and 3ds left.

damn, so no more size 10.5 or 11s for the OCs?

yup, i couldnt get an 11 in the 3ds...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom