OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all, I'm still patiently waiting on my iD's but I have a line on a pair of shoes that I'm keeping hush hush for now.

I have a question though, all my V's are size 11.5 and fit just fine maybe a tiny bit snug width wise.

If I get a size 11 will I have any issues? Was hoping to have my iD's by now to compare.

Appreciate any advice. Thanks to all the regulars for providing so many awesome pics!

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

No 10.5 or 11s for the oc only 12 and 14. Nothing between 9.5 through 11.5.

I think they had a 12 in 3d.
Thanks for the info.  I'm sure I'll end up having to buy it off ebay smh.

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

copped 3ds for 215 shipped , is 200 shipped ok for OCS?

200 for OC's is very good IMO. I got mine for 220 and I thought that was good. They're anywhere from 240-280 on eBay.

Originally Posted by kobehead

damn I'm like 10 miles away from the vault right now... Worth a try?

Just came back from there since I live close by and it's a zoo man...I was trying to look for street parking since I didn't want to park in any of the lot$$$...

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by ohshoefreak

In regards to the guy that said it doesn't look like the Grinch's are getting much love it's not true. I don't think there's one person that owns them that regrets the purchase. Just so many new cw's have come out that are relevant to conversation.
Love the socks, Kobe is for real laying it out this year! What other shoe can contend with the VI's?

None... In terms of performance, (excluding aj '11s since I haven't played in em nor do I think that it will top a heel and fore/low to the ground shoe) Kobes come out on top...

Looks.... Should I repeat myself again? Post a picture of all the sigs out right now... Which shoe looks iller?

There is a reason why I see Ppl posting in here that never have... and tend to only post in the JB threads or other threads(not saying that it's not allowed). It's b/c the shoe is that damn hot right now. Regardless if this was a Kobe signature... It's appealing when you see it on the shelves.
QFT

I used to pay attention to mainly the LeBron and Jordan thread but this year Kobe is putting them both to shame with all of the colorways he is releasing
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

$200 shipped is a good price on the OC I think, because I mean you'd pay close to $150 with tax. So only $50 over retail isn't bad at all.

I will end up paying reseller price is KB24 doesn't come through with mine, but I am hoping they do.
pimp.gif

man it got kinda crazy on the way out of the vault

they didnt have my size when the 3ds came in so i coped a 13 pics when i get home

You guys are making me fell a lot better about what I paid for OCs.  I pulled quick at $200.. didn't want to regret it later.  

Just came across these they are labeled POP's

Here comes the Laker's colorways

I think this is the first post of these....

JUST GOT BACK FROM THE VAULT. Get there traffic wasn't to bad. Paid $25 to park. Get to the cross walk and get to the other side to security telling me I can't get through without a ticket. Tried the other side of the street. Same thing. So I stand there trying to call the Vault to no answer. Tried calling NTLA and SM; out of stock. HOHLA wouldn't answer. Finally my brother didn't want to wait anymore so we left. We went down there to get the shoe for him too. Ha ha. Read the post about trying to get through on the side and just had a feeling so we turned around and went back! They must have been doing something in between Nokia theatre and Staples when I first got there cause they were letting people cross the street when I made it back. Walked up and told security I was going to Nike Vault and got in no problem. They only have sz 8's in 3D's and 10, 12 and 14 in OC's. They said they're getting another shipment tonight of whatever is left over. They don't know what sizes they'll be getting or when they'll get them. They aren't answering the phones today but they will answer the phone tomorrow they said.

Thanks for all the heads up NTers in So cal.. picked up another extra pair of 3Ds and OCs @ the Vault today. No need to post pix.. you've guys seen them all already. Thx again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom